last reply
68 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetHoney000
A perfect patner always lets you orgasm first there's nothing that says they care more when they put your needs first.

Always and forever, Arrrrrrrrrrrrrmen
Lurker
0 likes
The perfect partners comes in all ages, races and genders. Have searched for one more perfect and will continue in my efforts.
Lurker
0 likes
A perfect patner always lets you orgasm first

Who says there will only be one time?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I saw it described this way, in a movie. Maybe you saw it. Gals, would you agree that women want the "Three Cs"?

Cock
Cash
Companionship

o, I would go with: Cock
Confidece
Charisma,

but Cash and Companionship would work for me too
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I saw it described this way, in a movie. Maybe you saw it. Gals, would you agree that women want the "Three Cs"?

Cock
Cash
Companionship

o, I would go with:

Cock
Confidence
Charisma,

but Cash and Companionship would work for me too.ForadkVr5GoC4H9d
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Cock
Cash
Companionship

LOL well-

give me enough cash, then I will take care of your cock and provide you with all the companionship you want!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Cock
Cash
Companionship

o, I would go with:

Cock
Confidence
Charisma,

but Cash and Companionship would work for me too.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh well...., I will have to learn one day to click the button just once.
Lurker
0 likes
The perfect partner knows how to pleasure you in all the ways you want without having to ask, he knows all the right ways to make you satisfied. He also knows ways of driving you wild, without saying a word, he knows all the right spots to touch you, and make you lose complete control of your body.
Lurker
0 likes
The perfect partner would align his life with yours and never put anything ahead of you. You would be totally in sync with one another that sexually all your needs would be met.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Gals, complete the following sentence: “A perfect sexual partner is one who _____________."

Be it a man or a woman, the perfect sexual partner for me is one who is sensual and should be capable of seducing my mind first.
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...