Pull your wet toy out to rub on your tits? (1 vote) 9%
Pull your wet toy out to slide against your face? (0 votes) 0%
Pull your wet toy out to rub over your clit? (12 votes) 109%
Pull your wet toy out to push in your ass? (3 votes) 27%
Pull your toy out to see what a creamy mess it is? (0 votes) 0%
I don't want to smell or taste, my wet toy! (0 votes) 0%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There seems to be plenty of "solo" videos out there of females masturbating with their toys, a fairly large percentage which, include the acts listed in this poll, often doing so once or more during the self made clips.
If you pulled your toy out during masturbation, would you be more apt to do any of these choices alone by yourself or would you be more apt to do them in front of a partner?
Lurker
0 likes
I like to start with my pussy and end with my ass (if I'm lucky enough to have the private time needed to do a full pussy play solo marathon).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
I like to start with my pussy and end with my ass (if I'm lucky enough to have the private time needed to do a full pussy play solo marathon).

Start with my neck and boobs then clitty, occasionally inside for my "solo Marathon " quicker ?? just hump my pillow with my vibrator on it.
Sexy Comes in all colors and Sizes[/size]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always like to tease my clit so I will pull it out and move it around over it till it's just too sensitive. I also like to move my vibrator over my nipples as well. When hard, my nipples are a nice size and stay hard so the vibrator feels really nice on them too. The fact my vibrator is wet just allows it to move over my nipples more easily. BTW, when I'm turned on, I like the scent of my musk, but I wouldn't put it in my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't always do the same thing. Sometimes I will just take it out and put it away, sometimes I will rub it against my clit, sometimes I will lick it clean, sometimes I will spit on it and slide it in my asshole, etc... smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll usually do about all the above with a toy. Love to taste myself from it, rub myself with it, play with my ass...
Lurker
0 likes
Usually i keep the toy inside untill cumming. Almost certainly its rubbed on the tits. Sometimes slid against the face. Like to see the mess by pulling it out midway, before plugging it in again.