pre cum!

last reply
45 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Site administrator
0 likes
I must google this topic to find out what it means .. sighs.
Lurker
0 likes
Pre cum is like icing on a cake. It is the sweetest part, that you just want to drag your fingers across and lick them clean. It has a different flavor than cum. Yummy!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HotMama
Pre cum is like icing on a cake. It is the sweetest part, that you just want to drag your fingers across and lick them clean. It has a different flavor than cum. Yummy!

I wish my wife thought the same way.
Lurker
0 likes
I produce more when I haven't cum for a while or if I delay my orgasm a few times.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Most of the guys I have been with don't have a lot. Just enough to be visable. I can taste it sometimes when I'm sucking on them but nothing major. Most of the time it doesn't even have a taste. Which is fine by me!
Lurker
0 likes
I produce pre cum when Iam aroused. I produce it when my penis is soft. When Iam on Lush and nude, I drip alot. It is sweet to taste and tastes better to me than cum.
Lurker
0 likes
I can produce a lot if getting very horny with lots of kissing, squeezing and sucking etc - my wife never complains....doesnt mind 'eating' it! and sometime we use as extra lube
Lurker
0 likes
For ya'all who just wanted to know...pre-cum is a secretion the male body releases prior to ejaculation that disinfects the urinary tract so that all those little spermies can travel through the piss pipe without compromise. Log that in your "stuff you know file."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The more aroused I get the more I produce, During foreplay I can make loads....
0 likes
Quote by CarteBlanche
For ya'all who just wanted to know...pre-cum is a secretion the male body releases prior to ejaculation that disinfects the urinary tract so that all those little spermies can travel through the piss pipe without compromise. Log that in your "stuff you know file."

Wow talk about being direct in your comment!! Some would say urethra but you left nothing to the imagination here CB!!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
I don't produce a lot. Probably enough for it to be tasted.

If pre-cum follows the same "rules" as to cum when we're talking amounts then probably the most important bit is keeping yourself hydrated. If you drink a lot of liquid you will cum more and maybe also produce more pre-cum. But this is just me guessing because I have no clue at all
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CarteBlanche

I knew this info.....But it still tastes sooooo yummy......:-)
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
absolutely love it!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
i produce alot ,it comes out really before sex and if u were about to cum but are able to fight the urge then a lil pre cum leaks out
Lurker
0 likes
I love precum. It is the taste of better things to cum.