Preferred Position

last reply
12 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I suspect this has been asked several times before, but there are always new people joining, so in the interest of science (of course):

Please rate your favorite position, in decreasing order - missionary, on top, or behind. (Note: you should rate all three - not just indicate which one is your favorite)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NotReallySure
I suspect this has been asked several times before, but there are always new people joining, so in the interest of science (of course):

Please rate your favorite position, in decreasing order - missionary, on top, or behind. (Note: you should rate all three - not just indicate which one is your favorite)

In decreasing order of my preference:
1. Missionery (as I am a lazy woma)
2. Behind or Doggy Style (as it gives me more penetration in my pussy or ass)
3. On Top (least prefered. prefered only with the guys having premature ejaculation issues...)
Head Nurse
0 likes
Different days, different moods.

I love being on top because I can drive pace/depth and can please myself. I love from behind because, well, who doesn't want to just be bent over and have her hair pulled/ass smacked? Some days I just want to intimacy and contact you can only get with missionary.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of positions mentioned starting with favorite

On Top
From Behind
Missionary

But you left out so many great ones, its always fun to try new positions!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
same same old, come on loads more or at least variations

1 me on top because i am small all over, yes u got it, so to save me discomfort whilst some over shitter trys and shows how deeep he can go, fo the first few timess i go on top to control pemetration before giving him everything

2 missionary who cant love that one unless a total slob is the order of the day.

3 doggy i like but i cant control depth so sometimes wwalk like john wayne for a while ouch !!!

write them down so everyone knows mmmm Jelly xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On top I love being in control
Missionary good for intimate sex
Doggy which too be honest I enjoy as much as the first two positions
Lurker
0 likes
1. On-Top Riding
2. On-Top sideways
3. Doggy
4 Least missionary
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I'm very petite so on top cowgirl is best for me. But doggie is HOT! and missionary is so passionate and we can KISS!!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
With girls, I want my face buried in her pussy, or better yet, tribbing!

With guys? I'm small, like Crissy, and I love cowgirl best too. Missionary is a close second. Doggie-style is usually my least fave.
Lurker
0 likes
1. On my back with my legs being held up high or resting on his shoulders.
2. Me on top riding.
3. Me standing up bent over the side of the bed or a counter or the car or...
4. 69 me on top
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Slide behind me spooning, pull my ass backward against your groin, and slip my top leg over your hip, drawing it slightly backward as you do so. Having my thighs spread apart like this will makes me feel naughty and I’ll arch my body to give you even further access once you get pumping. I love the feel of a man’s chest against my back and the feel of your arms wrapped around me as you penetrate me from behind. Dont forget to play with my breasts and clitoris, which, frankly, I can never get enough of. And if you talk dirty to me I will come all over your cock...
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by KJM
Slide behind me spooning, pull my ass backward against your groin, and slip my top leg over your hip, drawing it slightly backward as you do so. Having my thighs spread apart like this will makes me feel naughty and I’ll arch my body to give you even further access once you get pumping. I love the feel of a man’s chest against my back and the feel of your arms wrapped around me as you penetrate me from behind. Dont forget to play with my breasts and clitoris, which, frankly, I can never get enough of. And if you talk dirty to me I will come all over your cock...

Anytime!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting that size seems to play a significant part here - i.e. that the size of the women correlates with her preferred position. Hadn't thought about that one.

You learn something new every day. And thank you for playing!