sex anywhere you want

last reply
12 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if you could have sex anywhere you wanted and not have to worry about getting caught, the police, etc. where would it be?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
in the drivers seat of a semi at 70 miles per hour. oh, wait. i've already done that. but damn, i'd love to do it again
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I think I did all that in my 20s. I never worried much about getting caught back then.
Lurker
0 likes
Men's dorm? A barracks? Sumpin like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On stage, under Toby Keith!
Lurker
0 likes
Anywhere and anytime
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The International Space Station.
Lurker
0 likes
Beach, bonfire, nighttime.
Lurker
0 likes
In the crowd at my favourite concerts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I already do have it pretty much anywhere I want already. But I suppose - I'd like to do it at the Y in the morning - I swim at 6:00 in the morning, often there are guys there and swimmers (serious swimmers) have incredible bodies -- I usually am horny in the morning and would love to have some guy fuck me in the pool, the hottub or the sauna. I'm often alone in the sauna - when I'm alone, I masturbate. I'd love to fuck or suck someone off instead. But right now, I don't see that ever happening.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
On my "to do" list - Join "Mile-High" Club. I've already had scuba sex which was simply awesome. Almost certainly never going to happen in my lifetime, but I would love to have sex in orbit - "zero-gravity" (yes, I know, not really zero gravity, but continuous free-fall while in orbit!) sex would probably literally beyond description.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by two69
if you could have sex anywhere you wanted and not have to worry about getting caught, the police, etc. where would it be?

Swimming Pool