Sex During a Storm

last reply
29 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How much does the weather affect your sex life?

Would you say it might add a bit more of an edge to the experience if there was a storm raging outside with a torrential downpour?

If you would consider imaginary situations, then think about a space such as a studio apartment, perhaps a balcony running the length of one wall, etc. with heavy rains outside. Would you say this is a nice environment for sex, or just interesting the first couple of times because the idea of a storm attracts us by convention, but there's no special correlation between rain and sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Well just speaking for myself if its storming outside and the power goes out well ... there's not much else to do but have sex.As far as it affecting my sex life I would have to disagree.If I want to get it on the weather doesnt have anything to do with it
Lurker
0 likes
In a tent during a storm is fabulous, very elemental, as long as you don't have an A-frame tent with metal poles, of course.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PanJinlian
In a tent during a storm is fabulous, very elemental, as long as you don't have an A-frame tent with metal poles, of course.

isn't a man with an erection a human lightning rod? ... i only ask because this thread seems to be about him hiding it somewhere during a storm... giggles

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find hot weather gets me horny . or complete opposite of snowing and open fire etc etc .. ( the romantic side )
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by PanJinlian

I'm a big fan of tent sex in general, but tent sex during a thunderstorm is amazing - like the weather is mirroring your own private storm.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Ahhhh the thunder brings sexual plunder. The rain pounds against the pane. The lightning flashes. She holds me tight and clings with all her might. The power flickers. I slide off her nickers. The Windows shake. My manhood she takes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have a camp that has a tin roof. The heavy rain falling on that roof is an instant turn on. Even without the tin roof a rainy day is just made for staying in bed and having some really great sex.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i don't think weather directly influences my sex life, but i will say that an intense storm can increase the intensity of an encounter. loud, heavy rain and thunder just echoes the passion of sex, and amplifies it. the most erotic kiss i've ever had was standing out in the rain during a heavy storm, and i do think the rain had something to do with how hungry and intense and sensual it was
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Lurker
0 likes
Weather doesn't affect my sex life either way, I want it all the time...but I sure do love having sex during a storm, something so sexy about it, in my opinion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is always the option of actually going out in the storm and fucking like crazy. I had a lover a few years back when I was living in the tropics who used to love fucking me outside in the rain. The rain was relatively warm and a welcome relief to the heat so we frequently went out at night in the tropical storm and found a nice bit of grass or beach and just went for it. Heavy rain drops beating down on us and chain lightning occasionally lighting us up for all to see, if anyone happened to be looking our way. It was exciting!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
One night in particular stands out in this category... David and I were on vacation, and drove down to Myrtle Beach, but the weather turned terrible when we got there, and there was virtually nothing to do but stay in our room and fuck. We had a beachfront room and the sliding window was open to the balcony with the wind blowing in, and I was in the mood to be ass-fucked. So David went to town with the thunder and lightning and pouring rain just outside. I couldn't get enough that night, and I could barely walk the next day!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
One night in particular stands out in this category... David and I were on vacation, and drove down to Myrtle Beach, but the weather turned terrible when we got there, and there was virtually nothing to do but stay in our room and fuck. We had a beachfront room and the sliding window was open to the balcony with the wind blowing in, and I was in the mood to be ass-fucked. So David went to town with the thunder and lightning and pouring rain just outside. I couldn't get enough that night, and I could barely walk the next day!

Yummy! That sounds divine Bethany!
Ungovernable
0 likes
Funny you should ask. Recently had a very hot session during a storm and even wrote a story about it: Post Game Euphoria.

Last week I drove in a downpour thinking I might never be able to hear rain on a car roof again without getting turned on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by alison90
There is always the option of actually going out in the storm and fucking like crazy. I had a lover a few years back when I was living in the tropics who used to love fucking me outside in the rain. The rain was relatively warm and a welcome relief to the heat so we frequently went out at night in the tropical storm and found a nice bit of grass or beach and just went for it. Heavy rain drops beating down on us and chain lightning occasionally lighting us up for all to see, if anyone happened to be looking our way. It was exciting!

I'm sure it was. Thanks for sharing the experiences.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FirstBlush
Funny you should ask. Recently had a very hot session during a storm and even wrote a story about it: Post Game Euphoria.

Last week I drove in a downpour thinking I might never be able to hear rain on a car roof again without getting turned on.

Why don't you share a link to your story with us...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I truly love storms.... My intensity just might out due the storms intensity!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CyberwalkerX

Would you say it might add a bit more of an edge to the experience if there was a storm raging outside with a torrential downpour?

If you would consider imaginary situations, then think about a space such as a studio apartment, perhaps a balcony running the length of one wall, etc. with heavy rains outside. Would you say this is a nice environment for sex, or just interesting the first couple of times because the idea of a storm attracts us by convention, but there's no special correlation between rain and sex.
...storms make me horny...
Lurker
0 likes
Having sex while its raining REALLY turns me on.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WifeTina
Having sex while its raining REALLY turns me on.

Yeah it is nice, because there is no difference between sweet and water heheeh =)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
GREAT
-the nastier the storm, the better
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know why having sex during a winter storm is any different than any other time. However, we went on a hike once. We climbed up to a cliff and went under a large opening under the cliff. We had a picnic with wine. On the blanket we had sex afterwards and fell asleep. We woke to an afternoon pop up storm. We were far enough under the cliff to be out of the rain. I got back on her and had a hot round 2 with heavy rain hitting just feet away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CyberwalkerX

Crazy!!!!!!!!!
What does sex has to do with storm?
Of course during winters I am usually more hot n horny than ever
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know why but gosh yes, sex during a storm can be fantastic.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
My favorite time to masturbate and the thunder/lightening just love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel sexier in warm weather because of wearing shorter and skimpier clothing but hell yes for sex during a storm
0 likes
The weather has no affect on my sex life at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bump....great question I saw that died a while ago!

Love an approaching thunder storm...it’s like atmospheric foreplay and I love keeping pace ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once, while on vacation, we were driving from Colorado Springs to Royal Gorge on some narrow winding scenic roads through some parkland.
A severe thunderstorm with heavy downpour came up suddenly and, not being able to see to drive, we pulled off onto the shoulder of the road to wait it out.
The windows began to stream up. He got out of the driver's seat and rushed around to sit cosily under me in the passenger's seat.
I twisted around to kneel over his lap and rode him until we both were satiated. Then we cuddled, my breast in his mouth.

When the storm broke and we prepared to resume our trip, we saw a tent pitched not 30 feet away.
We couldn't see it earlier, and I hoped they hadn't seen us either.
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"