9.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you like sex with your clothes on?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love to start with clothes on and take some time removing them until I get to skin on skin
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I love it. Especially when it's not something you do on purpose...like you're in the moment and have to have each other, so there's no time for getting fully undressed. Just pull out the necessary parts and have at it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Again, it's just another way to enjoy each other and spice things up so YES!!! It's especially delicious if it's an impromptu encounter for whatever the reason ;)
Lurker
0 likes
When it's spontaneous absolutely! Pull up my dress, drop your pants let's go!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
there is something sexy about being bent over a desk, my skirt pulled up and my panties pulled down and being taken from behind...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oxfords and panties are sexy...you can slide the panties to the side for quick play and then rip them off...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh I love to dress to be fucked. Skirts with no panties, garter belts and stockings, and the like. Something raw and exciting to me about that.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I used to do that more when I was single. Now as a married couple we just go for it. LOL..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The unzipping of Denim Shorts. heart

~Crystal; PM Me.?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes when it's the heat of the moment there's no time to take them off.
Lurker
0 likes
not what I look for obviously, but have I done it? well the girl was once haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
done this many of times and it's great! spur of the moment shags with my ex before anyone got back home used to be amazing! one time i dressed up as a sexy secretary, he turned up, fucked me, came then went home and we didn't say a word to eachother. Fucking amazing!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm wearing a short skirt or dress and the guy I'm with is super horny and just wants to bend me over and give me a quick hard fuck from behind or if I'm otherwise fully dressed, he needs release, and he wants me on my knees to give him a blow job. Yes I love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely HOT! To me its like you got started making out, and the passion builds so quickly that you couldn't wait to have at it, so you just move the infringing article of clothing and have at it. Then the next round, is more controlled and you actually use the removal of the clothing as part of the foreplay...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you out in public and somehow things get so hot you can not wait to get someplace private. You just have to do it clothes or no clothes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my youth , pre the pill , nice people didn't as freely have sex as today , heavy petting was the big thing . I recall visiting my girlfriend at her apartment in the afternoon , from kissing and cuddle on the bed , we got to dry fucking fully clothed , both of us came . I had to return home with such a wet and sticky mess in my pants .
Lurker
0 likes
Sex with clothes on is sometimes really hot to me. Like you are in a hurry or there are people around but you REALLY want to fuck and nothing is gonna stop not even being fully clothed. That kind of frenzy is sometimes what you need. That's just me though
Lurker
0 likes
Your clothes make the contact of your genitals feel all the more naked and vulnerable, if that makes sense smile
Lurker
0 likes
Sex with clothes on can be so erotic, it's the lust and passion that gets you there in the first place, its an amazing feeling. Somewhere to loose all your clothes and inhibitions would be nice to follow up with but not always possible.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by buttercup2u
Definitely HOT! To me its like you got started making out, and the passion builds so quickly that you couldn't wait to have at it, so you just move the infringing article of clothing and have at it. Then the next round, is more controlled and you actually use the removal of the clothing as part of the foreplay...

All part of the foreplay, then discovering whats on underneath, whether its nothing or some sexy gear. I love dressing up in nice sexy gear so they can be discovered, then take it from there. However, the short skirt and stockings when out with some one, makes for ideal access!!!!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, I've done it. Essential with risky (but fun) outdoor sex where you may get caught!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes...when he reaches under my dress either pulls my panties to the side or completely off..now that is sexy and a turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Xxxbabblesxxx
Sex with clothes on is sometimes really hot to me. Like you are in a hurry or there are people around but you REALLY want to fuck and nothing is gonna stop not even being fully clothed. That kind of frenzy is sometimes what you need. That's just me though

Not just you hon. I love it, often prefer it, and you have expressed it well here.
Awesome Lady
0 likes
There are few things as hot............just so bad!
0 likes
Elizabeth, such a bad girl! Yes, urgency adds to the pleasure, got to be careful with fly zips though, they have teeth!
Lurker
0 likes
Well, if you're somewhere out (cinema, park etc.) you can't possibly drop your clothes off...But that's the excitement of outdoors sex ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Well, if you're somewhere out (cinema, park etc.) you can't possibly drop your clothes off...But that's the excitement of outdoors sex ;)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
on, off, in between, it's all good. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.