Sharing your woman with another man

last reply
19 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you think you can still love your man if he ask for MFM threesome?
Also, do you think he still loves you if he does ask you?
Lurker
0 likes
This is such a general question because it ranges from couple to couple.

Personally, if it was such a deep fantasy, I would give it to him. Why not? As long as all involved are happy, safe and respected, I wont have a problem.

However, I do understand women who would not allow it. I dont blame them, some men would take advantage of such liberties.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by XXXnechoXXX
Personally, if it was such a deep fantasy, I would give it to him. Why not? As long as all involved are happy, safe and respected, I wont have a problem.

However, I do understand women who would not allow it. I dont blame them, some men would take advantage of such liberties.

Just what i was going to say
Lurker
0 likes
The issue isn't just love. There are many things that come into play and, from personal experience, I can say that the third party's feelings are also a factor. Hubby and I experiented once had a MFM with a close friend and while we were concerned about how we would feel about things "the morning after," we really hadn't considered our friend. Actually, we felt safe because of our friendship but he took it so much to heart that we had to end our friendship of almost 20 years. There is no right answer - it depends on a lot of different things and sometimes you just can't plan what will happen. Careful what you ask for!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the feedback, I will take it all into consideration
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
The issue isn't just love. There are many things that come into play and, from personal experience, I can say that the third party's feelings are also a factor. Hubby and I experiented once had a MFM with a close friend and while we were concerned about how we would feel about things "the morning after," we really hadn't considered our friend. Actually, we felt safe because of our friendship but he took it so much to heart that we had to end our friendship of almost 20 years. There is no right answer - it depends on a lot of different things and sometimes you just can't plan what will happen. Careful what you ask for!

Are fantasy does not include any friends, but thank you for sharing your personal experiences. If you had to do it all over, what would you change and how would choose the next person? Also, was it worth it?
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to share my bed and man with a sensual woman. I believe it would bring our orgasms to new levels.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mags86
I would love to share my bed and man with a sensual woman. I believe it would bring our orgasms to new levels.

How about a another man?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by smooth68brotha
Quote by ali2teaseu

Are fantasy does not include any friends, but thank you for sharing your personal experiences. If you had to do it all over, what would you change and how would choose the next person? Also, was it worth it?

Well, our situation was unique and spontaneous. We haven't done it again and probably wouldn't have done had we known the consequences in advance. That doesn't mean others will have the same result - it was just our situation.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Aslong as the partner havent been talking or drooling over this lady for a long time, I don't think that mentioning a threesome should be a problem.

Interesting experience, Ali. And very unfortunate...

I need very much attention to enjoy sex... so Im not sure I would dare putting at risk that someone else got more attention than I did.
*giggle* but hey.. ehm two straight guys who'd only want to touch me... Oh I can see that one.. *purr*

anyhow I have no experiences within this..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
had had MFM with my girlfriend at the time and a close friend... did not hurt my relationship with the close friend over time.. but it was stressful for a while..

so I add my vote to keep good friends out of experimental sex unless all discussed it and are comfortable with it..
.. I was once the fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by smooth68brotha
Quote by mags86

How about a another man?

Yes...also another man...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most men that I know would rather share the bed with another woman and not another man, but I happen to love having more than one man to pleasure the more the merrier.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would still love him if he asked, but the jealousy bit would eat me up ... for that reason I have to say no to a threesome.

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Lurker
0 likes
I wanted to share my girl with my best friend whom I mentioned in another post. It was a highly intense, desirable fantasy and she says she would have done it for me but I never pulled the trigger on it. We've even role played it many times in different scenarios where I pretend I'm him and she plays along. Very intense and arousing. I love her very much and I don't feel anything could come between us and she feels the same. What she worries about is how she would feel about herself afterward. As someone mentioned we never thought about his feelings but I'm pretty sure I know him well enough to say he would have thoroughly asserted himself on my girl and her pleasures with no remorse. That's the most arousing aspect of it for me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Blowboy
I wanted to share my girl with my best friend whom I mentioned in another post. It was a highly intense, desirable fantasy and she says she would have done it for me but I never pulled the trigger on it. We've even role played it many times in different scenarios where I pretend I'm him and she plays along. Very intense and arousing. I love her very much and I don't feel anything could come between us and she feels the same. What she worries about is how she would feel about herself afterward. As someone mentioned we never thought about his feelings but I'm pretty sure I know him well enough to say he would have thoroughly asserted himself on my girl and her pleasures with no remorse. That's the most arousing aspect of it for me.

Realistic roleplay can help a couple decide if they really want this to happen. Discuss all of the possible outcomes, good and bad, before you jump into it and make sure both partners and the third person are on the same page.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes sallee it really helped us. Its so erotic to role play, especially if you really get into character and act out full scenarios. I've had some of the most intense orgasms pretending I'm another man having my girl and its helped her get over the apprehension of being with another man.

I don't know if I would want her to make love to another man though. I've fantasized about it in my mind and masturbated about her being taken by a well hung dude but that would be something she would have to want and ask for and we would have to discuss it intimately because I'm the only guy shes ever been with sexually. We've only ever role played oral acts like submissive and forced oral. She tells me she has no such fantasy desires but I find it hard to believe that she has never fantasized sexually about another man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have done both male and female in our bed, as well as both. The mfm definately does it for her, she does have many intense orgasims. Of course i prefer the fmf. But its the friendships that are formed prior to the sex that we like. and the sex is always fantastic.
Bouncing is what Tiggers do best!!!!! So can i make you bounce?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends.
I had a threesome with another girl with a much loved past bf, but it was just a couple nights thing so not like sharing as in dates and such. And I was always there for sex.
But sometimes I don't want to share my man if I've worked hard to get him
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Yes sallee it really helped us. Its so erotic to role play, especially if you really get into character and act out full scenarios. I've had some of the most intense orgasms pretending I'm another man having my girl and its helped her get over the apprehension of being with another man.

I don't know if I would want her to make love to another man though. I've fantasized about it in my mind and masturbated about her being taken by a well hung dude but that would be something she would have to want and ask for and we would have to discuss it intimately because I'm the only guy shes ever been with sexually. We've only ever role played oral acts like submissive and forced oral. She tells me she has no such fantasy desires but I find it hard to believe that she has never fantasized sexually about another man.

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I have been with another man at hubby's request a very few times, and like your thoughts, it has been overwhelmingly oral. Although we both consider it to be a very giving and antimate act, we enjoy the added emotionality that it gives us as a couple.