Shaved penis and balls.

last reply
56 replies
12.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I love a man who keeps himself maintained.

I am not a huge fan of body hair, so those who shave or trim their chest, stomach, bum, and anywhere else is a welcome. However, when it comes to the private parts, I do like it shaved cleanly. I've never been with a man who keeps it trimmed. It was either full on pubic hair or clean as a whistle.

I don't think it is anyone else's right to tell someone how to keep themselves shaved. But, I will have second thoughts about going down on a man who isn't shaved. It isn't pleasant for me to battle against a mob of hair to please my man.

And for the record, yes, I'm always shaved clean.
Lurker
0 likes
Have to at least be trimmed. Like a lot of what the other girls posted, I like licking and sucking a beautiful pair of shaved balls!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been Shaving My Cock ^ Balls for the last 18 Yrs ir just feels Better that Way & will keep it that way Allways
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been Shaving My Cock ^ Balls for the last 18 Yrs ir just feels Better that Way & will keep it that way Allways
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Completly shaven, the hair is always so ugly looking and i dont like it getting in my mouth.

But, please also no stubble because it hurts sometimes!
Lurker
0 likes
I totally agree with bakerspecial , hairy guys for me are a turn off! Nice and smooth is so delicious!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i don't like them to be completely bare. just keep it well maintained fellas

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Smooth...?
Dont hate me coz im beautiful ,hate me coz your partner thinks i am!
Lurker
0 likes
No one likes choking on stray hairs. Having to stop and pick errant hairs out of your back teeth is so NOT sexy! So trim at least. Something about totally bare on men is a little off putting for me. However, as I always say, to each their own.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I prefer a smooth cock and balls.

I detest hair on me or my lover.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I like a guy to have a nice hairy thicket round the base of his cock. It just looks stupid all shaved off - though if he wants to trim it a bit, that's cool.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the shaved
look and feel!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love my man clean and he loves doing it for me!
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmmmmmm that would be nice but not very often do I have a guy that is like that
Lurker
0 likes
Ummm, yes. Cleanliness and good grooming is extremely important.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmmmmmmmmmm yum................YES
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trimmed at the base but a nice smooth shaft and balls.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I Love To shave his balls so I can suck om them Better
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer a neat trim! Short enough to be out of the way! I myself like to be bare!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I DO! Hair only belongs on the head, especially if you want your other head in MY mouth!

Right to the point Bethany and how many of you Lush Sister have been with a guy with hair growing on his shaft anyway?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I much prefer clean shaven. I hate dealing with hair during oral,
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer the balls to be shaved smooth and the public area to be trimmed with electric trimmers smile
Lurker
0 likes
yes both women and men should be shaved. No grass on a playground
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I'm natural, like to have hair around a cock and pussy
Lurker
0 likes
Clean shaven Penis and Balls is the way to go.
Lurker
0 likes
For the guys reading this - let me say that I only recently shaved my cock and balls. I was very pleasantly surprised to discover how fabulous my balls felt free of pubic hair. I highly recommend that you at least give it a try, unless of course your partner doesn't want that. But completely apart from any aesthetic 'advance' it's a brand new way to enjoy your own balls.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Shaved!!