Significant other found out about LUSH

last reply
19 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My Boyfriend caught me on this site last night. He said he wanted my to see what I was saying on here and look to see what my thoughts were from here. We had Crazy sex after he read for like an hour, but he has not returned my call all day. Did I mess up by showing him? He had no idea about my last couple of weeks. What should I do?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Unless he has a cuck fantasy (which is possible, based on his reaction to reading about your recent sex-ploits), then your relationship might be done.

Maybe give him a little more time to return your call. Maybe he is sleeping after all the sex you guys had. Or maybe he's dialling every number in his little black book to get back at you.

Hard to say....

Just chill out and wait for him to contact you. If you don't hear from him by Sunday, then a long apologetic voicemail or email along the lines of "omg, I didn't know what I was doing when I had that college orgy last weekend" might be in order.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, he killed Independent George. Sad.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'd call him and wake his ass up, demand him to return to your place so you could try out your strap-on and give him the ride of his young life.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
We are Done....
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry about that happening. He might not approve of you being on LUSH, but I guarantee you he's going to start surfing to follow your exploits! Plus, if it ended badly, he might spread the news about your secret activities. My suggestion is to change your profile name asap and leave him guessing.
Lurker
0 likes
That's terrible and he's a dick the kind you don't want! He wanted to have sex with you after reading up on lush, but now he's done? He's the one missing out sweetie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shit one wce, wishing u well
"One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other." ~ Jane Austen
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TXtabber
Sorry about that happening. He might not approve of you being on LUSH, but I guarantee you he's going to start surfing to follow your exploits! Plus, if it ended badly, he might spread the news about your secret activities. My suggestion is to change your profile name asap and leave him guessing.

seconded. To me he sound like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
He didn't deserve you if he couldn't just ask you why you needed the site. He needed to approach it differently rather than one last romp and run. His loss is another mans gain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GingerbreadGirl
Quote by TXtabber

seconded. To me he sound like

If I was you, no way would I change my profile name and leave him guessing - be yourself and let him see what he's missing !! x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen

If I was you, no way would I change my profile name and leave him guessing - be yourself and let him see what he's missing !! x

I agree with swollen
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wcu2013
We are Done....

FUCK HIM!!!!! (Or rather DON'T, ever again......)

Maybe he was threatened by a side of your sexuality he couldn't fathom... It sounds to me that he was perhaps a little less mature, maybe less intelligent and a little less confident than you are.... Poor Him..... Kudos to You....

(You're right, he's wrong......)

Lush is the most benign place to explore issues around one's sexuality and just about everybody here respects everyone else....

And as you correctly observe upon your profile, we do not judge......

The next boy you favour is going to be a very lucky guy..... Hopefully he'll make you a Lucky Girl....

Enjoy Lush, Dear Girl...... We enjoy you......

xx MWAH!

Stephanie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What i don't get is why he had to fuck you after finding out about it, then leaving and then ending it....

He sounds like a dick to me...

I wouldn't waste my time thinking about it or try to get him back obviously he isn't the one for you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't help but wonder how many of the respondents here read your other thread about your week at college. If that, and not lush, is the reason he broke up with you, then I think it is completely understandable. You publicly admitted on a (semi)permanent record to cheating on him with multiple people. So, not only does he have to deal with you cheating on him, he has to deal with the fact that everyone knows he can't keep his girlfriend satisfied. Far easier to just say goodbye to your ass.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks Everyone, I am feeling better. We actually talked, but I am done. I think I need to explore some more and dont want to hurt his feelings by gong behind his back. I think I need to write about some of my fantasies on here, and maybe even live some out....
Lurker
0 likes
When you say "I am done " wcu.....what do you mean?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by monman
When you say "I am done " wcu.....what do you mean?

It means that she dumped his ass...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was just reading your story, the whole story.

Basically, you and your (now ex) bf where going out for 2 years, no sex. Then you went wild and cheated on him with several people (at least 3). Then he found out about because you told a bunch of strangers on the internet about it.

I'm not here to cast blame or morality on anyone and maybe I'm not getting the whole story here. But if I was your (now ex) bf, I would be feeling pretty angry and humilated. Thats my peace :-( .
"One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other." ~ Jane Austen
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I agree with MrRowan!

Wcu2013, your boyfriend stuck it out with you waiting to take your virginity for 2 years and then you went and gave it to someone else!!????? You are the worst kind of bitch there is. Don't you know how much that hurt him?? Of course he pounded your cunt after he found out. He had to get at least a taste of it before you got away from him. But you are really the worst here.PVK2aHfMSMsdGczO

In his mind the only acceptable story to give him as to why you weren't a virgin anymore is that you were . And even then you should have a police report to show him.

And lesbians needn't chime in on this issue Slutty Ash!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dan387
I agree with MrRowan!

Wcu2013, your boyfriend stuck it out with you waiting to take your virginity for 2 years and then you went and gave it to someone else!!????? You are the worst kind of bitch there is. Don't you know how much that hurt him?? Of course he pounded your cunt after he found out. He had to get at least a taste of it before you got away from him. But you are really the worst here.Yz6CG4WjLPh6gwum

In his mind the only acceptable story to give him as to why you weren't a virgin anymore is that you were . And even then you should have a police report to show him.

And lesbians needn't chime in on this issue Slutty Ash!

Ok ok good point for the thread but no need to take your anger out on Ash because she doesnt fancy guys
Lurker
0 likes
Id tell him or her when i started dating them about lush and join there ass up lol