Size limit

last reply
16 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know that the saying always is bigger is better. I would like to know though is that actually true? Is there a limit that most women have? I know it is probably somewhat different for certain women but what is your upper limit that you might not want to try anymore?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
7 inches. bigger penises are nice to look at, but in reality, they can be a bit uncomfortable, especially if you're going for oral or anal. not a limit as much as a guide. if i'm high or drunk, you can probably get away with adding 1-2 inches.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seven may be my oral limit for length. Managed easily a incredibly thick one, but it was only six inches long. The owners gf though it "awesome" I could swallow the entire cock. She could just manage the head.

(Just had to channel my inner girl here)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Size does matter. I don't like it very big. Definitely uncomfortable for me if its over 9 inches.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've never actually encountered a cock the size that guys typically brag about... 10-12 inches? Never saw any guy that big, and I doubt they're measuring from the mons. In any case, 8 inches is the longest I've ever had in me, and probably the longest I could possibly take all the way in. Smaller cocks are better for oral and anal anyway, and usually prettier than monster cocks. I don't have an upper limit. I suppose it might be fun to try a 10" cock, but having fucked around 90 guys, all of whom were between 3 and 8 inches, I doubt I'll ever find one.
0 likes
Anything over 9inches is useless. It's overly long and thick.
Haven't been w/ a guy over 9inches so I'm talking w/out facts but it sounds uncomfortable and we've seen those tiny chicks trying to take those massive cocks in every fuckhole which causes me to laugh.
It looks cartoonish and have you seen one limp? It's like, are you ok?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by horse18
I know that the saying always is bigger is better. I would like to know though is that actually true? Is there a limit that most women have? I know it is probably somewhat different for certain women but what is your upper limit that you might not want to try anymore?

Never had bigger than 7 inches
Would love to test my upper limits
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The biggest real cock I have had was 9.5 inches. It was nice and i enjoyed it a lot but I prefer around the 7inch area.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont think anyone really measures with a tape....having said that I find that anything more than about 7 or 8 inches is not for me. The discomfort is not worth the trouble.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by angelacandy1
I dont think anyone really measures with a tape....having said that I find that anything more than about 7 or 8 inches is not for me. The discomfort is not worth the trouble.

Oh sad I hope your feelings change about that one.
Lurker
0 likes
Most guys I have been with have been between around 5.5 to 7.5" however saying that I have experienced a guy in my early 20's who was possibly 8.5" but quite thin, it was very pleasurable for me then we had a great connection. However now I prefer the girth and the guy smile. I hope this makes sense....lol
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, darling, Christine...it makes perfect sense! I love large cocks, too, but am very selective and only want them occasionally. My preference, now, is fem love in all of its wonderful and lovely forms! But, when I want cock, I want it, if you get my drift. Meanwhile, I am more than happy to spend my time with you and other quality fems! Love to all! Scar xxxooo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I've never actually encountered a cock the size that guys typically brag about... 10-12 inches? Never saw any guy that big, and I doubt they're measuring from the mons. In any case, 8 inches is the longest I've ever had in me, and probably the longest I could possibly take all the way in. Smaller cocks are better for oral and anal anyway, and usually prettier than monster cocks. I don't have an upper limit. I suppose it might be fun to try a 10" cock, but having fucked around 90 guys, all of whom were between 3 and 8 inches, I doubt I'll ever find one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sent too soon. I thoroughly agree with Beffer. There's a lot of exaggeration when it comes to cock size. Personally, I believe a man with a smallish cock who really knows how to use it is to be preferred to a poor lover with a big one
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I know some women go for the bigger the better type. But most of us have our limits.

Most the girls I now think something in the 6/8 is range is just about perfect.

Now Mr. Dreamboat comes a long and is larger than the perfect range, would it be worth the effort to train your body to accept his size in a joyful way. Or would it not be worth the discomfort.

If you are a 5 foot tall petit porcelain doll or if you a 5 foot 10 gal like me your answer certainly will be different.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I don't have a limit I just go slow with the big ones and I believe everyone needs pleasure
Sexy Seductive Siren
1 like
Quote by Beffer

8 inches is the longest that I've ever taken in me. I think there is a correlation between thickness and length, but for me it is thickness that is more important. I suspect Beffer is right about smaller cocks for anal (especially) or oral. I know my first anal was with a man 8in long and 2in thick and it definitely hurt quite a bit the whole time and my ass was sore for a few days afterwards. Fortunately it got better the more I did that!
Meagan