0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
VERY OFTEN!!!!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Ask Nikki, she knows how i like it sucked

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well thats great i meant nice and slow with a nibble here and there or like a jack rabbit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK! Usually nice and slow with lots of long deep licks. I love it if you lick my ass along with my pussy and always use your fingers in conjuction with your tongue. But sometimes hard and fast is great too.

Damn, its all good!!! Like I said, VERY OFTEN!!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh....slowly,carefully on the folds,then hit the clit with tongue......mmmm.......press it and circle it with tongue then deep into vagina,penetrate with the tongue....first slow strokes thn hard,harder....oh my......mmmmmmm
romantic soul
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have a Guide Book, Instruction Manual or Grid Reference to offer for this question.

The only answer I have is to experiment and enjoy the journey and your partner will enjoy it to.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
I don't have a Guide Book, Instruction Manual or Grid Reference to offer for this question.

The only answer I have is to experiment and enjoy the journey and your partner will enjoy it to.

Good one!
Lurker
0 likes
Just wish the guys would curb the over-enthusiasm,diving in like its the last supper on earth.
Lurker
0 likes
Is's all about your genuine enthusiasm and her verbal and non verbal communication.
There is no recipe, it's a different need for me at different times.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
OK! Usually nice and slow with lots of long deep licks. I love it if you lick my ass along with my pussy and always use your fingers in conjuction with your tongue. But sometimes hard and fast is great too.

Damn, its all good!!! Like I said, VERY OFTEN!!! LOL

LOL she explains it perfectlysmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love sucking pussy, i make it so wet
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
keep this @ back of ur head while doin all the usual things to dat pussy,dont forget to pull her clit with ur teeth slowly...man tat makes da go more hornier...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess it depends on my mood but, to be honest, as long as my pussy is getting a work-out any kind kind of work-out you won't hear me complain!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Wanna thank all you girls for replying because i love to eat pussy and got som great tips from yoy girls thanks a million
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by vic2631
Wanna thank all you girls for replying because i love to eat pussy and got som great tips from yoy girls thanks a million

Kinda pisses me off. You got the benefit of the internet. I got the hard benefit of experience.

Arrgh...

I bet I had more fun than you will.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my girl friend lip all time and I love her even more
The Linebacker
0 likes
Don't be shy about telling your guy how you want it done. They will usually do their best to do just as you say. Best way to learn is from explicit instructions and experience. I love to do it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He starts slow with french kisses to my clit. Long upward licks makes my button swell. With his strong hands he holds my thighs apart and eats like eating corn on the cob chomping from side to side pulling and rubbing and so soaking his face. He finishes sucking oh so softly the juices he has made run and then he starts again and again until I beg him to stop. After he has me tender and soaked he inserts two fingers in my cunt massaging upwards and three to the knuckles in my ass causing a flood of ecstasy. Sweet : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now, this is what I call a good thread.
Even with plenty of experience, I'm liking this Internet pussy licking, learning experience.
I mean to hear a girl truthfully spell it out in detail, totally putting herself out there, and mincing no words.
Is better than any fantasy you could read or write!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by myself
He starts slow with french kisses to my clit. Long upward licks makes my button swell. With his strong hands he holds my thighs apart and eats like eating corn on the cob chomping from side to side pulling and rubbing and so soaking his face. He finishes sucking oh so softly the juices he has made run and then he starts again and again until I beg him to stop. After he has me tender and soaked he inserts two fingers in my cunt massaging upwards and three to the knuckles in my ass causing a flood of ecstasy. Sweet : )

You make me wobbly in the knees, myself ... love it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
VERY OFTEN!!!!!!

Call me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I appreciate a creative tongue. nibbles, long stroking licks, kisses, probing tongue...its ALL good.
"The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity." Thank goodness!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by HotFun
Quote by Nikki703
VERY OFTEN!!!!!!

Call me

Good luck man I wish you the best in your efforts!! BTW, you may want to look at a woman's profile before you post (just sayin')

Oh Dude, I just love it when you're all assertive hee hee!!! Xx
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by HotFun
Quote by Nikki703
VERY OFTEN!!!!!!

Call me

Good luck man I wish you the best in your efforts!! BTW, you may want to look at a woman's profile before you post (just sayin')

Oh Dude, I just love it when you're all assertive hee hee!!! Xx

Awww thanks, I don't do it often Swollen, but we "good" men need to preserve our image LOL
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by HotFun
Quote by Nikki703
VERY OFTEN!!!!!!

Call me

That is good advise.

Thank you
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by HotFun
Quote by Nikki703
VERY OFTEN!!!!!!

Call me

hahaha Dude .... relax .... some things are just funny! and even funnier if HotFun had read Nikki's profile ....

lighten up! or maybe ... light up!