last reply
52 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
If a guy is going to fuck me, it's the best position. I'm kinda submissive and this position puts him totally in control. It's deeper. It's harder. He can pull my hair if he wants and I'm in a good position to take another cock in my mouth at the same time.
Couldn't have said it better myself, totally agree
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doggie is one of the best positions for hitting the g-spot. It is also great for deeper and harder thrusting. In other words, it just feels the best.
Coming soon...
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
It's harder to use your mobile phone when you're lying on your back. Plus, if you drop it, it hits you square in the face.
Lurker
0 likes
Face down ass up is the best for getting fucked hard and deep.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love doggie style. It's my absolute favorite for most of those reasons. The angle is so much more intense than other positions. It's deeper with is also great. And it's so much more fun with things to do, which also normally tend to be rough. It's great for hair pulling and ass slapping. Some guys even do a little choking. Not many other positions allow for easy access to do these things, let alone all of them.Since I also love rough sex, doggie style just enhances that.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by Liz
It's harder to use your mobile phone when you're lying on your back. Plus, if you drop it, it hits you square in the face.

Yep, even more awkward with a laptop. Would be hard to explain a broken nose from that...
Lurker
0 likes
I love the angle of the penetration, really turns me on! Also, my ass is my best feature, or so I've been told a thousand times (lol); I love it when the guy gets so turned on by my butt that he grunts and groans as he fucks me hard back there. mmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just love the deeper penetration. He can get a really good grip around my waist and just pound away, pulling me back on to his cock while i submit to him. Plus from behind, i don't have to see the face of whoever is fucking me. And as 'Dani' said. "The sex has a more raw, primal feel to it."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz

it's also easier to think and plan your next day's activities in the office.
Butterfly
0 likes
Because it just hits all the right spots and gives access to my breasts and clit for those wandering hands of my gf lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It feels better though i also like eye contact so obviously thats a issue
Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
Because that nice, long, not too thick cock feels so scrumptious!
Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
So yeah, I acknowledge that I committed a major faux pas by answering a question in the Ask the Gals section when I am neither physically nor emotionally equipped to be a woman. But I plead the 11th Commandment: if it feels good, do it. I also throw myself upon the mercy of the court, and pledge to block myself from blocking myself. Plus, you know what? A cock really does feel good sliding in from behind... The real learning here is that the site needs an AI that can detect when people like me have been drinking, but I digress for the thread. Mea Culpa.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm not sure that there is a position that is the best for me. They are all wonderful and have they're mood/ feeling...what ever. I think if I get to the point where I want it doggie style... I will put up a bit of a fight to get him to be more aggressive..that will lead to him taking me doggie style. It tends to get rough...playfully rough, but rough. I get in this mood, and he know what I want.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Always the contrarian, doggie style is my least favorite position. But maybe it's because it's also the most submissive. I prefer it for anal, but cowgirl and missionary are more intimate, and if I drop my phone in cowgirl, it hits him, not me! :-) I have one FWB who is obsessed with my ass, so he spends the longest time in doggie position. He also says he lasts longer when he can't see my face, so maybe it is more of an objectifying position for the guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once again, I am 100% in agreement with Bethany. Doggie style has its charms, but Missionary and cowgirl are my faves.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Always the contrarian, doggie style is my least favorite position. But maybe it's because it's also the most submissive. I prefer it for anal, but cowgirl and missionary are more intimate, and if I drop my phone in cowgirl, it hits him, not me! :-) I have one FWB who is obsessed with my ass, so he spends the longest time in doggie position. He also says he lasts longer when he can't see my face, so maybe it is more of an objectifying position for the guy.

WHAT .... ?? You use your PHONE while in the throes of rampantly HOT SEX.??? I know you are one to multi-task but this is just TOO FAR OUT???. Please say it ain't so ... or give us an explanation of why you have your phone while doing it!!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

WHAT .... ?? You use your PHONE while in the throes of rampantly HOT SEX.??? I know you are one to multi-task but this is just TOO FAR OUT???. Please say it ain't so ... or give us an explanation of why you have your phone while doing it!!

I was just playing off of Liz' reply! But I have answered my phone while being fucked! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great for deep and hard penetration, love being in that position where he can smack my ass & pull my hair
Weaver of Words
0 likes
For a variety of reasons, most of which have been mentioned already, I also found doggie style most enjoyable back in my straight days. it was really good for a shorter dick, and also if he wanted to finger me anally or use a dildo there while fucking my pussy. It also provided me the least strenuous way to pound back into him hard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Briefly from the guys perspective, or at least mine. giving it doggie get me to orgasm faster. Like to finish that way.

About half the women I meet seem to prefer it that way.

The point about clitoral stimulation was raised. I did once mount a lady from behind while she was in 69 with another male. Evidently it was good for her as we had to all but peel her off the ceiling afterwards.