Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sports bras in public

last reply
9 replies
320 views
1 watcher
11 likes

There is a walking/biking path near where I live that I bike on regularly. If it is a warm day, I usually see at least one woman with just a sports bra on top.

Do you ever go on wearing just a sports bra while jogging or walking?

A sports is the closest bra-like thing I wear and I don't do that often. When I do, I always wear a shirt, too. I am fair skinned, burn easily, and often thrash about in bushy, buggy bits. Many of the women I see on my jaunts take a different approach, as suits their needs. To each their own.

On the walking path I use on weekends, it's not unusual to see one or two women jogging in sports bras. Some are worth a second look, but not all.

Sure thing, sports bra and nike pro shorts. It's comfy and practical.

Quote by Jocelyn00

Sure thing, sports bra and nike pro shorts. It's comfy and practical.

I'm pretty sure I'd jog off the curb and break my neck if I saw you jogging towards me in a sports bra and Nike shorts. 😈

Sounds like your affair of what other people think Don't wear what is comfortable for you. And from a man point of view it's like being on a crowded beach with ladies in two pieces bathing suits.

In London in the recent hot summer it’s been completely normal to see girls going to and from the gym in a sports bra and tiny scrunch butt hotpants. Good on them!

Wife is almost always in sports top and sports shorts. She is an athlete training or training others. Never get tired of seeing her. Looks incredible!

Quote by hisplaceofinterest

Wife is almost always in sports top and sports shorts. She is an athlete training or training others. Never get tired of seeing her. Looks incredible!

We're having a heat wave in California right now. Your wife would fit in on the jogging/bike path.