Squirtting orgasm- HELP!

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey All!

So I'm looking for advice. I've been masturbating since I was *Edited by Moderator* (mainly clitoral stim and I use a Wand) and I want to try something new. Any advice on how to make myself have a squirting orgasm? When I masturbate I'm SO wet and I often feel like I need to release but never can! Your best tips and tricks are GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,
Sarah
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sweetspotXO69
Hey All!

So I'm looking for advice. I've been masturbating since I was *Edited by Moderator* (mainly clitoral stim and I use a Wand) and I want to try something new. Any advice on how to make myself have a squirting orgasm? When I masturbate I'm SO wet and I often feel like I need to release but never can! Your best tips and tricks are GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,
Sarah

May be a sybiam could be helpful.
My view....... Squirting is a state which cannot be achieved by self. I do squirt but when done by others.
Lurker
0 likes
The orgasms I have when I squirt are always from deep fast penitration from hubby (fingers or sex)...after much practice, I have found that I can get myself to squirt when I use my glass dildo, but it has to be deep and fast. I am sure everyone is different though. Good luck smile