Stockings and garter belts?

last reply
40 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do women enjoy wearing stockings and garter belts as much as guys love watching them on a woman?
Head Nurse
0 likes
well, for me, yes and no.

I love to wear them, just like the rest of my pretty little things, they make me feel sexy and as such they are empowering.

But this is florida, its hot here most of the year. When the weather is over 80, im not about to wear stockings. So that leaves maybe 4 months I can.
Lurker
0 likes
I never realized this down side of stockings until you brought it up. Come to think of it, it really does seem impossible to wear stockings in such heat.
Lurker
0 likes
I really enjoy wearing stockings and suspenders and wear them at every given oppertunity. There is nothing like wearing silk stockings against your legs to make you feel sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I love silk stockings and the way the feel as they caress my legs
Lurker
0 likes
wow that was quite an erotic description JacquieJ
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VelvetDesire
I really enjoy wearing stockings and suspenders and wear them at every given oppertunity. There is nothing like wearing silk stockings against your legs to make you feel sexy.

You've such a lovely way of sharing your delight in dressing up to feel special and sexy. You'll make guys feel equally delighted and excited by your choice of attire to compliment your natural charms and sensuality.RmquXOVITL75oiyH
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As previous ladies have said, it's too uncomfortable to wear them in the heat, which rules out 10months of the year for me.
Although, I have worn them a few times for special occassion etc.. They are very sexy to wear!
Lurker
0 likes
I usually wear a garter belt and stockings to work. Less in the summer. They're "erotic" to say the least... and men can tell you're wearing them.
Lurker
0 likes
You got that right, men can definitely tell you're wearing them ;) ahahhaha!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by CougarsPrey
I never realized this down side of stockings until you brought it up. Come to think of it, it really does seem impossible to wear stockings in such heat.

I noticed when I have traveled that the fashion in other places tends to include a lot more stockings then we have. I would imagine this is related to the sun. If its 90-100 (32-28 for you Celsius users) you don't put on layers of clothing.

On the flip side, if it gets to 60 (15 C), I start whining about how cold it is

I have have more bikinis than sweatshirts.

I tend to have a lot of vintage slips, and Ill wear those most of the summer, they work well under sundresses if its not a beach day/im wearing a bikini.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D

I noticed when I have traveled that the fashion in other places tends to include a lot more stockings then we have. I would imagine this is related to the sun. If its 90-100 (32-28 for you Celsius users) you don't put on layers of clothing.

On the flip side, if it gets to 60 (15 C), I start whining about how cold it is

I have have more bikinis than sweatshirts.

I tend to have a lot of vintage slips, and Ill wear those most of the summer, they work well under sundresses if its not a beach day/im wearing a bikini.

Well maybe it's because the places you traveled to are not as hot as your home town, which then again leads back to your point that it all depends on the sun.

15 C is pretty cold, I wouldn't blame you for whining in that temperature, you should get those leg warmers or something. I've heard women feeling really cozy in them.

Considering I'm a fan of women in bikinis i wouldn't argue in your case, you should get as many as you can :P
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Mmmm, I love wearing stockings and garters. They feel so sexy and sensual - and naughty.
I also love once piece lace or mesh body suits - they are of course crotchless. Even in the winter, I never wear panties. In the summer, I will agree with everyone here - bare legs (and everything else) for me!
Lurker
0 likes
I like wearing them but usually on request or because I already know the guy is turned on by them. So I guess I wear them mostly to spice things up sexually
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sensualnsassy
Mmmm, I love wearing stockings and garters. They feel so sexy and sensual - and naughty.
I also love once piece lace or mesh body suits - they are of course crotchless. Even in the winter, I never wear panties. In the summer, I will agree with everyone here - bare legs (and everything else) for me!

Judging from your avatar i can safely say they really do look sexy on you, you should keep wearing them ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love wearing stocking and garters it makes me feel very sexy. I especially love my partners reaction when they first wee I have them on....so exciting for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't wear hose and will always wear silk, stay-up stockings when I'm dressed for work. I love how they make my legs feel I will wear a garter and stockings for more intimate settings, or when I'm just feeling naughty!
Lurker
0 likes
stockings and suspender belt if the better way
Lurker
0 likes
Wear them always in winters . I feel sexier and more feminine .
Lurker
0 likes
I guess women look voluptuous in them
in my country these are not common
i vent wore them
i guess i will enjoy them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like stockings but hate garters.

I hate how they look, feel, everything about them really.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love to wear nice undies and stockings makes me feel sexy and they are cooler than tights
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love to wear nice undies and stockings makes me feel sexy and they are cooler than tights
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Living in a Beach Town with lots of sun I wear hose infrequently. Well except when some gentlemen friends request the whole lingerie bit.

My legs are always tan and smooth. I do not wear lingerie everyday but I do not go without all the time either.
Lurker
0 likes
For special occasions they are sexy...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Like above, I usually wear stockings when its cold out, I really love the feeling of naked legs and the mystery of whats under my dress or skirt, if anything. But if its cool, there is nothing sexier than a pair of ultra sheer stockings and very high heels! As far as the garter, i usually go with thigh high stockings, since I'm a bit tall the garter belts usually tug and aren't all that comfortable, plus they leave these weird bumps beneath the material.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, they're very erotic and I love the way men watch for clues. They make me feel extra sexy, but, in the summer I usually go without stockings.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Its is exciting putting them on - mainly because I know what is likely to happen later. But yes, I like how they feel and look. Whether I like them as much as men, well Im not sure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yess, on occasion.
0 likes
Yes. They are very sexy, I also wear the ones that hold themselves up.
I like bare skin with a hint of smooth glimmer as well.