strap on sex

last reply
5 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My secret fantasy is having my ass fucked by a strap on cock............I have been ass fucked by a dominatrix, but I would love my wife to do this but am unsure how she will react........Have you girls ever had a partner ask you to do this & how did you react?...........were you disgusted? Did it end a relationship? Do you just do it to please your partner but deep down detest it or do you do it & you really love it? I would love to know your opinions!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would LOVE to do this to my partner. And I'd love to have him fuck me in the ass. But, he's squeamish about the area, "only for out, not in, blah blah blah." Despite a lot of initial hesitation, my ex did this to me a few times, and I came to love it. I didn't realize how much I'd come to crave it when it had been taken off the table. I'm starting to get my guy into letting me, at least, play with his ass when I go down on him, but it still doesn't help things much. He says there's too much sensation now, and it's distracting.

But, while no one has ever asked me to wear a strap-on, it's something I'd dearly love to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't say that I was ever asked to do it, but I certainly have, to show who is boss and who is the cuckold sissy.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have asked a girlfriend to but she didn't like the idea. But want to try bad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been fucked with a strapon by ladies several times and after the first time i found it delightful and extremely moorirh and the ladies loved doing it as much as i did getting it. Try it!
Lurker
0 likes
I love getting my ass fucked by a strapon. My wife loves to fuck me as much as I love it
Seeing her wearing her cock having me trying to deepthroat it before shoving all 8 inches
all the way up my ass is a major turnon