Sunny out side.

last reply
4 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To day where I am out it is warm and sunny not to hat just tight.
Now my question for you is, if we had an erotic adventure planed for this after noon.
Would like it to take place in the bed room or would you like to feel the sun on you bear ass some where out side.
Lurker
0 likes
Afternoon, sunny... this outdoors girl says outside!
Let's become one with nature and enjoy this day.
Lurker
0 likes
On the main page, go to the top right corner, where it says, "Search Stories". Type in "sunny", and I'm sure you'll get all the horny, "sunny" stories you can handle.

Btw, my ass isn't like a bear's.
Lurker
0 likes
Next week I will be meeting with my love at a beach house. I dream of having a love making session on the beach, we will walk down in the tiniest bikini's that you every saw clit and nipples are protected from the rays of the sun and not much else. But I know we will make love other places from the bedroom to the sofa to the dinning table and where ever else is available.

I guess that means yes and yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We finally have some sunny weather here, but instead of getting it on, we're taking little Julia for her first time out in the woods for a short hike. Yes, she'll be in hubby's baby carrier on his chest, and she won't really understand much, but we want her to see some nature. Naturally as a mommy, she's got SPF 12 million on, a hat, and sunglasses...:-)
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx