Lurker
0 likes
Love tasting myself
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
I am pretty damn tasty, if I say so myself

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The first time I ever truly tasted myself was on my lover's cock. I was 41. Now I often taste myself when I masturbate.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
From an early age..and continue to this day
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by bria_xo
I am pretty damn tasty, if I say so myself

You look super tasty.
Lurker
0 likes
Love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Curiosity as to what the wetness was a long time ago led to my first taste. Since that first tentative finger lick and the surprise of the tangy sweetness and aroma I've been addicted to the flavor. I can only believe if I didn't like it then I doubt any one else would either.
Lurker
0 likes
Believe me if I could lick myself I would be doing myself everyday
Lurker
0 likes
I just love tasting myself while i am masturbating and after i have cum-But the very very best is after my lover has cum inside me and feeds me his cock mmmm nothing better than tasting our combined juices such a turn on .xx
Lurker
0 likes
I just love tasting myself while i am masturbating and after i have cum-But the very very best is after my lover has cum inside me and feeds me his cock mmmm nothing better than tasting our combined juices such a turn on .xx
Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
Every single time
Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I really like when I can super creamy and his dick is just covered in cream from my pussy and I just lick it all off. That's so hot to me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Oh, my God, yes. I'm very tasty. My juices on my finer, or my juices on his cock after he's just come inside me - the absolute best aphrodisiac in the world. And after reading this question, my finger did a little exploring and has emerged wet, shiny and delicious! Now - where is my boyfriend when I need him ....?