Teasing and Flirting

last reply
12 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back in the day, especially high school and college a lot of girls flirted and teased guys. It was easy to do that in class, cafeteria, sporting events.

Then as we got older the same type of behavior happened in bars.

My question is with the COVID restrictions where and how do you tease guys now? Is the flirting only online or where?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I only tease the guys I live and have sex with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Walmart! You can get by with a whole lot at Walmart. Or Caseys, or Target. HyVee is kind of iffy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i love flirting and i do sometimes tease if in the mood
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Flirting and teasing is half the fun !!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course its possible to flirt, even with a mask / face covering on, body language and eyes is what its all about .. especially when your gaydar is working well ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tease and flirt whenever I can
I am just me...
0 likes
Teasing and flirting is fast becoming a dying art, from what I've witnessed. There's so much more to it than most seem to understand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GingerEm
Teasing and flirting is fast becoming a dying art, from what I've witnessed. There's so much more to it than most seem to understand.

I agree 100%.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by letsgonow69
Back in the day, especially high school and college a lot of girls flirted and teased guys. It was easy to do that in class, cafeteria, sporting events.

Then as we got older the same type of behavior happened in bars.

My question is with the COVID restrictions where and how do you tease guys now? Is the flirting only online or where?
come on............ what the hell covid has to do with exhibitioning and swaying???????????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Flirting is a pastime. Teasing is fun, but I make sure to always "follow through" -- If I'm flirting and teasing a guy, I intend for something to happen. It isn't fair to tease and just stop ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ErinDcup34
Flirting is a pastime. Teasing is fun, but I make sure to always "follow through" -- If I'm flirting and teasing a guy, I intend for something to happen. It isn't fair to tease and just stop ...

I thoroughly agree -- I learned this lesson the hard way after I became single again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ErinDcup34

I thoroughly agree -- I learned this lesson the hard way after I became single again