Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The current trend of Raccoon Eyes?

last reply
19 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Heavy eyeliner and mascara what do you think?

18 votes remaining
Sexy fashion statement (12 votes) 67%
Damn silly (13 votes) 72%
Just plain fugly! (8 votes) 44%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find the current trend of raccoon eyes (Heavy eyeliner and mascara) very unattractive like who the heck punched your lights out! I'm more of a lip gloss and go type girl for everyday. I find young women wearing this type of makeup at places like the gym rather silly what are they trying to hide?
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Matriarch
0 likes
Magnificent, what say you?

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It's a bad idea at the gym but I love smokey eyes at night with a pale/neutral lip and a fierce sexy outfit with stilettos.

Make-up styles all depend on the occasion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't understand women who feel the need to wear layers and layers of makeup anyway.. let alone to places like the gym. I horse ride a lot and i see women at my yard wearing a full face of makeup.. I tend to wear very little.. If i wear any it will be mascara and occasionally a little foundation.. I tend to associate tons and tons of makeup as trying to hard (anyone in the UK seen The Only Way is Essex?)... Iv been told i don't need to wear it so i don't bother.. maybe im just lazy... oh well

Oh and racoons are cute silly

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have to admit those raccoon eyes look slutty and hot as hell. I love the slutty look!!! I love it when my wife and her friends get all slutted up when a group of us go out clubbing. Those ultra short mini dresses, heels or wedges, raccoon eyes, low tops, big dangling earrings, belly button rings (if they are showing midriff) damn I get horny as hell and it often leads to some crazy ass activity like finger fucking under the table, fucking in the parking lot, in an alley, etc. Oh shit! It kills me when they have the raccoon eyes going, glossy lip stick, mini skirt and thigh stocking with garter and the skirt is too short for the stockings leaving a couple of inches of bare skin on the thigh showing. There are certain clubs where doing that look is really popular. Damn! Keeps me in a constant erection!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't even need makeup so i really never wear it. Once in a blue moon you can catch me wearing makeup, just not the Raccoon eyes kind. Looks weird...

Raccoon eyes on a person, not so good looking.
Raccoon eyes on a Raccoon, cute (even though those animals are vicious)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm thinking Nicola's furry little guy is WAY cuter lol With my extensive slutty lingerie collection no one is ever going to be looking at my eyes!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Divine Rapscallion
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Magnificent, what say you?

I think raccoon eyes look fantastic...on raccoons. On humans, they're damn silly, in my opinion.
Maggie R
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12

I'm thinking Nicola's furry little guy is WAY cuter lol With my extensive slutty lingerie collection no one is ever going to be looking at my eyes!

I do agree with Doll that a smokey eye look can be awesome at night, but it is NOT a daytime gym or grocery store look.

The only time I seem to have the raccoon eye look is when I've had a very long night and forgotten to take off my makeup when I went to sleep
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's 1975 all over again .... Is the disco revival next??
Lurker
0 likes
I need stronger glasses ....... I thought this said ... The current trend of Rocco's Eyes ...... and I was looking around wondering where Roccotool was hiding!

Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'd rather see racccon eyes out in the nightclubs than muffin top midsection overflow or older women walking around sporting lingerie in public.

But that's just me, mind you. I would also rather see Roccotool than either of the last two things, as well.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not like that ....
The only one I remember going to that extreme in the 70's was Alice Cooper
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Some women can pull it off, some can't, and I sure as hell can't.
I think women look prettier when the makeup doesn't own them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it is just a current trend that will fade and be replaced by something else...like bright bold red lips? lol
I don't wear makeup...I have no patience or talent for applying it and I always hate having to take it off too! Just give me some chapstick and I am a happy camper.
Lurker
0 likes
If that's your picture Holly, you really don't need any make-up at all.
Lurker
0 likes
i think some girls look stunning with it, then a lot of girls dont look right. Mila Kunis passes it off brilliantly though the best ive seen is Kaya Scodelario - +scodelario&hl=en&client=safari&sa=X&rls=en&biw=1103&bih=614&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnslo&tbnid=CNuQCDLDjiolOM:&imgrefurl=%2BScodelario%2BSkins-6871.html&docid=_u70k_05qpRc0M&w=251&h=376&ei=wmiUTqXyEs6r8AO2nLCQBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=260&vpy=227&dur=47&hovh=275&hovw=183&tx=92&ty=298&page=1&tbnh=182&tbnw=133&start=0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0
Lurker
0 likes
I love them but only late at night like at nightclubs. It looks a bit silly during the day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm old school. But I still see other women my age range doing it too. Must be a current trend or something.

I was taught and still believe "less is more"
At least the person I would sleep with would know what they would wake up to! LOL!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girls these days wear far too much make up, it ruins them. Natural beauty is ftw. Just watch "Snog Marry Avoid?" for the evidence of how too much make up spoils a pretty girl