Login

The pleasure of tribbing

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi, first post here so please be gentle with me. This post is inspired after reading the thread 'How do you know when you're horny?' There are some really beautiful and informative answers on that thread and I am hoping for the same about my question.

First off, I am a BIG fan of lesbian erotica - videos, pictures, stories everything. In reading the stories, I have found that the sensations and feelings of tribbing are never described in as much graphic detail as, for example, sex between man and woman. I mean let's be honest, we have all read stuff like 'his rock hard member started to penetrate the raw, wet heat of her centre. He felt her sex contracting around his member, as if engulfing him in a loving and soft embrace. Her moans increased and his world was reduced to the feeling of her heat engulfing him...' I just don't find the same depth of feelings, thoughts, and sensations written about tribbing.

So girls, those of you who have had the privilege of feeling this most coveted of all sensations. Could you please put the rest of us out of our misery and provide some insights? Many many thanks for all the answers. *Kiss*
0 likes
I think you are right. I do not think it is described in as much detail about the feeling, sensation, and the connection between the two. I read somewhere how this was considered one of the most taboo and perverted sexual/homosexual/or bi-sexual acts in ancient times and also "forbidden" when some things were acceptable-THIS was NOT. I thought that was interesting. Maybe I am just limited in my reading in way of erotica and not reading the same places or things. I cannot offer any experience in this matter either, as I have none, sorry.

I am sure some other ladies can add, and help you understand though.