Three holes

last reply
18 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
6 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do women have fantasies about taking on three guys at once with a cock in the ass, pussy and mouth or is it just us men thinking women would be turn on by that?
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
Some fantasize. Some actually do it! You might be amazed at all the things women fantasize about. But sadly, most live quiet, unimaginative sex lives, and after a certain age, no sex lives at all. Which is why so many men flock to Lush and other similar sites.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not sure most woman who fantasies of every hole being filled, would ever consider doing it.

But those of us who like it, really love it and would do it at the opportunity .
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
mmmmmmmmmm love them filled
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I fantasize about it often. Sadly haven't found three guys I'd like to do it with yet, at the same time and place.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fantasies are fun but actually doing it is even better!
Lurker
0 likes
isn't it what all three are for?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll confess to fantasizing but would never actually do it. And two only, not three!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fill em up
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I've been double penetrated quite a few times but never three holes at one time. I can't say I fantasize about it but I would be willing to give it a go.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, fill me up!
Lurker
0 likes
Three holes at once? Eesh. I don't know about that. It's interesting to think about but I feel like it would be more painful than arousing. I will say though that there has been a recent time where I did get so incredibly aroused, I put something (gently) up my butt while sort of going at it. It was like my arousal hit a new high and I almost didn't care. Doing it the right way actually made it so much more arousing because the whole taboo act was.... erotic.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by Guest
Do women have fantasies about taking on three guys at once with a cock in the ass, pussy and mouth or is it just us men thinking women would be
our fantasies are lot more weird than three cocks three holes stuff........lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And there's me thinking this thread was about pot holes in the road
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I don't fantasize about it. I've taken on 4 guys a bunch of times. Pussy and ass together is divine. Adding one to th e mouth gets tricky to coordinate. It's easier to take turns or jerk the others off, but I will use my mouth some of the time too.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

All three is tricky as stated and getting the guys coordinated is a bit of an art,,but when the timing is correct,,the fun is ,,amazing 💋

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

This sort of thing is an abstraction I believe it is referred to as “watertight”. I prefer one-on-one but then again I enjoy the intimacy of being with a woman, not circus acts.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I try to have all three holes filled as often as possible

There’s nothing like it when a woman is with men who have done this before

Particularly if they have done it together before

0 likes

I have had three men at once.A fantasy for me would be to drain the balls of 20 or more men