Threesome MFM / FMF / FFF

last reply
15 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ok ladies, I'm curious, Have you ever had a threesome? If yes, please give us a short account of what happened.

If not is it a fantasy of yours?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i've had multiple threesomes, of all three varieties listed (mfm, fmf, fff). i don't know that i could give a *short* account of any of these. is there something specific you're wanting to hear?
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KristenO
i've had multiple threesomes, of all three varieties listed (mfm, fmf, fff). i don't know that i could give a *short* account of any of these. is there something specific you're wanting to hear?

Thank You for sharing Kristen. "What would I like to hear......" I'm a bit of a voyeur, so I am up for hearing every sorted detail.;) As far as the forum question goes what ever someone wanted to share in regards to it. You seem more experienced then most women are. The women I've talked to have only had one maybe two threesomes. Mostly in college and usually a FMF.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
i think it's fairly typical for most girls who have experienced threesomes to have done an fmf. girls tend to be more comfortable with a same-sex partner than guys are, even in a situation that could still be considered largely "hetero." plus, fmf is a very well known fantasy of many guys. mfm seems to be more rare following the same logic. male pride and sexual identity is often threatened by the thought of another guy involved in the same sexual act, even if that act is focused on a woman and the men don't even have to have any kind of contact.

i guess i'm in the minority in that my first threesome was mfm. i won't go into too much detail here, but i was hanging out smoking dope with two friends of mine who were boys. one of them commented something about "does anyone else get horny when you get high?" i agreed with him because, well, i do. one of them got bold and kissed me, and i kinda gave in, a little lost in the moment and the haze, and forgot about the second guy until i felt his hands on me. i'd never really thought about fucking two guys at once before, but something in that moment, fueled by me already being pretty turned on, just told me to let it happen. so i did. and i loved it. they kept their distance from each other, but i loved being the center of attention.

i'd already been experimenting with sex, and was pretty loose or easy, i guess. but reflecting later that night, i kinda realized just how much i really enjoyed sex, and was intrigued by all the different options there were. and that's what ultimately led to me deciding to pursue them in a pretty hedonistic way.
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KristenO
i think it's fairly typical for most girls who have experienced threesomes to have done an fmf. girls tend to be more comfortable with a same-sex partner than guys are, even in a situation that could still be considered largely "hetero." plus, fmf is a very well known fantasy of many guys. mfm seems to be more rare following the same logic. male pride and sexual identity is often threatened by the thought of another guy involved in the same sexual act, even if that act is focused on a woman and the men don't even have to have any kind of contact.

i guess i'm in the minority in that my first threesome was mfm. i won't go into too much detail here, but i was hanging out smoking dope with two friends of mine who were boys. one of them commented something about "does anyone else get horny when you get high?" i agreed with him because, well, i do. one of them got bold and kissed me, and i kinda gave in, a little lost in the moment and the haze, and forgot about the second guy until i felt his hands on me. i'd never really thought about fucking two guys at once before, but something in that moment, fueled by me already being pretty turned on, just told me to let it happen. so i did. and i loved it. they kept their distance from each other, but i loved being the center of attention.

i'd already been experimenting with sex, and was pretty loose or easy, i guess. but reflecting later that night, i kinda realized just how much i really enjoyed sex, and was intrigued by all the different options there were. and that's what ultimately led to me deciding to pursue them in a pretty hedonistic way.

Thank You for sharing that. And I would agree with your assessment of MFM and FMF. I've only ever met a couple women who have had a MFM threesome but several who have fantasied about it. Most have had either a FMF

Justin
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
yes. i ordered a salad, she ordered pasta, and he ordered a blt.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
yes. i ordered a salad, she ordered pasta, and he ordered a blt.

So that was a SPB threesome? Interesting.... anything to drink, ice tea maybe?
Lurker
0 likes
I have been involved in a few 3somes. All the above.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I've been in many 3somes of all varieties and a few gang bangs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of my, somewhat limited number, multiple partner escapades were with other women. FFF, FFFF, etc.
Lurker
0 likes
I'll prefer a FFF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Give me a mmf or mff anytime, prefer the mff more of the two
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I've had too many 3somes to count.

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

I experienced already a MFM and a FMF. I like both, but my preference goes to MFM.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Jocelyn00

I've had too many 3somes to count.

Which means your a lucky lady

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by KristenO

The same thing happened to me but it was a lifeguard party on a warm summer night on Cape Cod. Lots of beer, a campfire, and a situation where most of the other people at the party had paired up and wandered into the dunes. Me and 2 guys I thought were very handsome, hot and I wanted them both. I'd seen these guys in speedos, and I wanted to see the speedos disappear. I'm the one who made a comment about being horny. I started making out with one of the guys, boobs came out, and all of a sudden I realized there were more than 2 hands feeling me. I thought I'd already gone that far so I might as well keep going until it got uncomfortable, then I'd just have to deal with the guys separately. It never got uncomfortable - it got better and better until it became awesome. I've never had so many nerve endings screaming at one time. I became a huge fan of mfm threesomes that night. I've also had fmf, but that was more gentle and playful and fun. The mfm was lust. and it was great.