Uncut Cocks

last reply
40 replies
10.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A circumcised penis lasts longer and is cleaner, however, an uncut penis gives more pleasure to men. You decide. smile) a cut penis, I think is more amenable
Lurker
0 likes
I would think a cut one
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've never encountered an uncut cock, but I'm definitely open to the idea.
I've heard that cut cocks are cleaner, and that uncut cocks are associated with higher risks of UTI's. I don't like UTI's.
But, due to my lack of experience, I would say that the most intelligent answer is I don't know.
0 likes
Not been with anyone that was circumcised, maybe our British men don't seem to have it tht way as much as other nationalities do? But then again the only ppl I know tht have said they were cut have it that way due to religion, and it doesn't seem tht there are many really religious ppl where I come from.
Overall, I don't think it wud matter to me or change the way I approach anything even if they were. Like others have said, it's the guy it's attached too tht I'd be attracted too, so it really doesn't matter either way. Afterall, it's only a little bit of extra skin.. Not exactly an extra arm or leg lol
Lurker
0 likes
I've played with both and I do like the feel of an uncut cock when giving hand jobs and oral. The extra bit of skin when they are erect sort of provides a dry lubrication. I have often wondered , seeing that i am circumcised whether an uncut cock is more sensitive during sex, after all there are an awful lot of nerve endings on a penis and if you take skin off then those nerves must be affected. As for the health risks of having a foreskin, if proper hygiene is practiced then how can it be any more risky than a cut version. Proper washing once or twice a day of all your body is mandatory with all my partners. Any clean penis ,cut or uncut is fun on a nice person!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Hayley79
It's the cut ones that are weird. Why would
you mutilate your penis?

It's usually done at birth, and it's not like they have a say in the matter.

And to answer the question, I've never had one. But from what I've seen in pics and videos, there's not much difference, except when it's soft.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was just like "Oh hey, I've never seen this in person before," and started moving it up abd down and he's like "Uhh, please stop," and I laughed and said sorry and started blowing him and went on with everything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by meg816
I've never encountered an uncut cock, but I'm definitely open to the idea.
I've heard that cut cocks are cleaner, and that uncut cocks are associated with higher risks of UTI's. I don't like UTI's.
But, due to my lack of experience, I would say that the most intelligent answer is I don't know.

Do you think your eye would be cleaner and less likely to get infected if you didn't have an eyelid?

The foreskin is actually there to protect from infection. Sadly the only exception to this is the biggest STI of all HIV which hijacks the defence systems to its advantage. This is leading to an increase in circumcision in Africa which is having results in slowing down the spread of the disease.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I've always loved an un-cut man. There, however, seems to be somewhat of a stigma associated with it. People speak of UTI's and such, but bad hygiene is bad hygiene and that is what causes the problem--cut or uncut. The first time I made love with someone très natural, he was almost apologetic before letting me view him. Mind you he was 6'6 and the fact that he was un-cut was the least of my worries. But, when I first saw it, I was mesmerized. He began to explain to me how he's very clean and there's nothing wrong with it. I already knew he was a clean person or I wouldn't have taken off my clothes to begin with. I fell in love with his dick, and of course what he could do with it (which is the ultimate decision maker). I like the way the skin slides back, how it tightens around the fully erect cock. Stretchng it out and sliding it back is very erotic from my point of vew. You can use the forskin to forlong the enevitable. Some say un-cut men last longer. Hmm... And, I may be wrong and this is in my head, I've been of the opinion that men that are très natural seem to actually get significantly longer when they are hard.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Check out my trophy shelf, the cut versions are definately prettier. However, it's not about the tool, it's about the user! :-)
0 likes
Kitty's... pussy's.... vagina's; They all come with slightly different packages, colours, shapes, (some quite a bit more different), labia, hymen, clitoris differences, (though I am no expert), so it seems unfair that so much focus has been on circumcision (?) through years. I don't know. I see no difference really and none whatsoever when both are erect ~ "looks-wise."

...so what is the difference, IF any, when they are "inside"?

Could someone answer this for me?

loves always feels good