Update Self Facial/Cum eating

last reply
5 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
3 years ago i asked the question whether i should taste my own and do the whole self facial thing. Most of you said yes! So since then i have done tons of times. Its not bad at all. I wish i could post videos or photos of me doing it or the aftermath but since i posted my photos and videos they must not be free to post anymore? some of you may be grossed out by the idea, i get it. But many said i should eat it and even aim for the eyes! no joke. Just an update i took many of you ladies advice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JayD1972
3 years ago i asked the question whether i should taste my own and do the whole self facial thing. Most of you said yes! So since then i have done tons of times. Its not bad at all. I wish i could post videos or photos of me doing it or the aftermath but since i posted my photos and videos they must not be free to post anymore? some of you may be grossed out by the idea, i get it. But many said i should eat it and even aim for the eyes! no joke. Just an update i took many of you ladies advice.

https://cdn-videos.lpsg.com/data/videos/o/5649/5649541-1607554941-182123138bc43ee1e746929405a86db2.mp4

Heres an example.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been with a few guys who were into tasting their own cum. They all wanted to go down on me after cumming inside... I thought the first guy was strange but then like 2 other guys wanted to do it also. I totally don't mind it, its actually quite relaxing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by condomgirl
I have been with a few guys who were into tasting their own cum. They all wanted to go down on me after cumming inside... I thought the first guy was strange but then like 2 other guys wanted to do it also. I totally don't mind it, its actually quite relaxing.

Thanks for the response. What about the self facial part?
0 likes
Oh my God, did you just head shot yourself? I'm laughing a bit.

Its art--not my type of art but as long as you enjoy yourself then that's ok.

Why are you wearing shades and why is it in s l o w-motion

Look at you being an artist.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If giving yourself a facial is your fetish that's fine. I won't judge you, but I'm not sure why you're posting about it in the girls section. I don't care what you do to yourself and I'm not sure why a girl would get excited about a guy doing this to themselves.