Using a Strap on on your man

last reply
25 replies
11.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies how do you feel about fucking your man wit a strap on?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gopsu10
Ladies how do you feel about fucking your man wit a strap on?

Welcome to Lush. How would YOU feel about having it done to you, is the question.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd give it a go, but only becasue I would want him to be a bit more considerate with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't do it to my man, but I've got a 12 inch Anal Intruder I love to use on people who ask impertinent questions...sans lube.
U ready?
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
I wouldn't do it to my man, but I've got a 12 inch Anal Intruder I love to use on people who ask impertinent questions...sans lube.
U ready?

Show him!
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
U ready?

CQ, I love those avatar designs, is it more of your husband's work?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by castlequeen
U ready?

Show him!

Matriarch
0 likes
You have a nasty streak gypsymoth. I like it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
You have a nasty streak gypsymoth. I like it

Why thank you, Nicola, that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me all week.

(it's only Monday...)

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love when my girl straps on her member and bends me over
Lurker
0 likes
Gop, you can reach gypsy by dialing 1-800-BunsUpFaceDown.
Lurker
0 likes
It does nothing for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's just AWESOME!!!! Strap-on, manual dildo or your fingers it's all great. Love giving my man those screaming orgasms. Your ass is mine baby!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
My Mistresses do me all the time. Sometimes they invite their girlfriends over to do me as well.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't feel comfortable with the idea at all!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmm, that's the best thing ever. I did it once with my fuck buddy. I tied him down and fucked his ass. It was so firm and tight, he moaned with every thrust. It was nice to be in control and slap him.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I saw a video where the guy was on his back and the woman fucked his ass while she jacked him off. At first I was like WTF, then it turned me on a little. Not really the strap on up the ass bit, but getting a greasy hand job while having it done.
Lurker
0 likes
I had it done to me once. HURT SO FUCKING BAD! That's why I just can't stomach the idea of anal sex with my girl. I just couldn't hurt her like that. I won't ever do it to her and I won't let her do it to me.

The pussy is designed to accept a cock. The ass is designed to poop.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Guy is OO HELL NO!!! so i'm guessing I won't get to know...unless....ooo baby come here.....got something for you....
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
Hehe that would be quite a challenge for my persuasion skills! But have fantasized about doing it to a girl..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
"Bend over, Baby. I've got a surprise for you".
Lurker
0 likes
always wanted someone to try that on me
Lurker
0 likes
I am all for some prostate stimulation during a blowjob, but fucking my man in the ass?? Not so much!
Lurker
0 likes
I tried it once a LONG TIME ago...it was ok...i wont allow the current SO to do that as she has made it clear i will never have her butt.
the trick is lots of preparation before hand.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i;ll give it a whirl,,which lay is gonna be my first,,im waiting,
Lurker
0 likes
LOL!! I told my boyfriend that I wanted to do him with a strap on. He is very against it.
I think I heard his ass hole clench when I told him!
I'm all about trying something once before you decide if you like it or not.

He has such a beautiful ass... I can't help it
Lurker
0 likes
Oh god no! I would never want to do this to my man oh hell no and I hope that he wouldnt want this done to him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tease a few of my male Lush friends(one in particular, LOL) about doing it to them but to be honest, IRL I really do not have any desire to do it. If a guy really wanted me too, I guess I would but I am not sure Id get any pleasure from it. But I have never been with a guy who even mentioned it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im with Nikki, i would try it once if he wanted me to, but it wouldnt be for my pleasure. Im just glad my man has never mentioned it and I will not be showing him this particular qus just in case it sparks his interest lol