Watching men get erections

last reply
126 replies
28.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
giggles... have never witnessed this phenomenon .. giggles.. but surely control and power is when u point at it and say "down" [latin: "flacid" .. giggles] .. and it DOES!!!
or is that magic????
Lurker
0 likes
well looking at Hayley's hot butt it work's real well ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
I like getting guys hard because I know i am pleasing them. they like what they see.
Lurker
0 likes
I love watching a cock get hard! Especially under clothes.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well I was just going through the replies..and u know guys..I my dick suddenly stood up..and now trying to come out of the pants...really difficult to control lol ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not a fan of watching a cock grow but have a fascination about ejaculation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
like many women, I love the thought that i've given a man an erection with just a look, a smile or a gesture.

As many have said already, it's the power and control thats adds to the excitement.

When I was 17 and fairly new to the this sort of thing I noticed my boss looking at my bum as I walked across the office.
I was flattered. he was quite a bit older but still handsome in the way that older men can be.

It happened quite a few times and I wanted to let him know I was likeing the attention without embarrassing myself or him.

One day in the staff canteen, when he was standing a few feet away talking to a another colleague I crossed my legs in the way that i'd practiced in my bedroom mirror.
(a women should cross her legs at the thigh, instead of the knee, if she wants to get the attention of her man. Cosmo 1994)

Showing just the right amount of thigh, and stareing him in the eyes I noticed his hand move into his trouser pocket, trying to adjust the bulge that was starting to appear.

Wow my boss has got a stiffy for me!
I was supercharged by it and very moist in the knicker department. Lovely memory.

Girl power.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beckey
If he is a stranger, there is always the mystery of how big it is, that can be exciteing for me also.

The other fun part if he is a strainger is watching his face as his cock swells
Lurker
0 likes
Uhm...one word: YES!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agreed with the comments above - it is very sexy feeling knowing you can do that to somebody.