We are sorry

last reply
64 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Funnyguy that was very gentlemanly of you to apologize for the assholes that are on this site. Its refreshing to see that all the guys here are just a bunch of pushy pervs who can't take no for an answer. I unfortunately have run into a few idiots but I haven't let them ruin Lush for me. i do continue to give you guys a chance to be nice and act like grown men, and not rutting dogs. So again thank you and your apology is sincerely and gratefully accepted.
Lurker
0 likes
apologize all you want, but it's not like all the women on this site are these inoccent angelic creatures that can do no wrong
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The sentiment of the post is actually sweet IMHO ..
There are some guys who are,well lets just say less than pleasant but the majority is still very normal people.
Besides,if someone is causing you distress.. the solution is just a click away, on the block button.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn

Agreed there most certainly are, and for those who aren't simply hit that block button and the jerk goes away, no fuss no muss its that simple smile
That's what I was thinking. If someone bothers you, ignore/block them.

I'm new here, so I haven't come across anybody like that yet, but I've been on other sites like this and I know guys like that are definitely out there and there are also very kind gentleman out there as well.
Lurker
0 likes
There are vicious and cruel people everywhere. There are also some people who rub others the wrong way. There are some nice and kind people too.

I am sad for anyone who is harassed or worse on this site. I hope no one on this forum topic has been seriously hurt, and I want to offer my sincere feelings for anyone who has been hurt anywhere.