Well hung or swell tongue?

last reply
43 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Suppose you are stranded on a desert island. Whom would you rather have as your sole companion – a well endowed handsome stud who has absolutely no interest in oral sex or a guy with a small cock who is eager and skilled in the art of cunnilingus? The men are equal in all aspects – looks, personality, etc. – but differ only in penis size and oral sex appetite.
0 likes
neither... my sexy santa..lol

but def if I HAD to choose the smaller endowed man...size is just not an issue for me

married to a man who had zero desire for sex

worst feeling in the world when someone who you love turns you down for sex everyday
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I would rather be with the less endowed guy. Its not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean. I think that on a deserted island with nothing else going on a big cock will stop being exciting as time goes by. Variety is the spice of life and an experienced tongue will at least give me that.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The well endowed hottie. I need to get fucked.

Quite honestly, oral is only going to satisfy me for so long. And a guy that is 'small' - not average but legitimately 'small' - as you said, is going to leave me frustrated.

I have been with a small-dicked guy that was extremely skilled at oral for a super short fling and as talented as his tongue was, it just didn't fulfill in the same way a guy with at least an average sized dick does.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*wiggles eyebrows at dancing doll*
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ill have the big penis please nothing better than a good hard fucking...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
im not worried about penis size. Im fairly tight and I find even a pretty small penis is good. I dont like them too big anyway. Ill take the guy with the tounge. I get both pleasures that way ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Well hung please
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
The well endowed hottie. I need to get fucked.

Quite honestly, oral is only going to satisfy me for so long. And a guy that is 'small' - not average but legitimately 'small' - as you said, is going to leave me frustrated.

I have been with a small-dicked guy that was extremely skilled at oral for a super short fling and as talented as his tongue was, it just didn't fulfill in the same way a guy with at least an average sized dick does.
so true, give me a big cock any day
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
neither... my sexy santa..lol

but def if I HAD to choose the smaller endowed man...size is just not an issue for me

married to a man who had zero desire for sex

worst feeling in the world when someone who you love turns you down for sex everyday
Awww this is sad sad
"Some say love
It is a razor
That leads your soul to bleed."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As long as either one provides me good food, I'm good! smile

Hehehe. On the second thought... A guy with a really small penis (like peanut size small lol) I don't think it's going to be a good sex for the ladies. Now the guy with the well endowed one, the problem may lie in sucking the cock.
"Some say love
It is a razor
That leads your soul to bleed."
Lurker
0 likes
Prefer well hung , sorry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can teach a monkey to lick my pussy. Give me the guy with the Big Dick.
Lurker
0 likes
I was lucky enough to be stranded with another woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not the size that matters, it's what he does with it;)
0 likes
Oral is GREAT -really (and cunnilingus is WONDERFUL as well as someone with oral appetite that wants to please) but I would prefer not to live on the oral, I could live without if I had to. I can masturbate just fine... I WANT SEX - PENETRATIVE satisfying good hard sex on that beach in that treehouse and wherever else in that jungle!

The Winner!The Weiner!
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Well hung, thank you.
? A True Story ?
Lurker
0 likes
Why n9t both
Lurker
0 likes
Well-hung. I might be able to train the tongue. I can't do much about natural length though.x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll go with the guy who has a small cock

i have a very large stamina for sex and being turned down is a big no no for me
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm gonna cum, it'll be while getting licked. Sooo, a good pussy licker is hard to beat. Never been a big fan of huge cocks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well hung, oral is fun for a bit but i need the feeling of his dick in me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I quite enjoy both, but that full feeling wins the debate by a bit. I have to vote for the big cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex-husband sucked at both fucking and sucking. Now I want both and I know the man that can deliver both.0Uy02za8e4nrWx7h
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Why can't I be stranded on a desert island with them both? Sounds like the perfect combo, especially if one was good at constructing hammocks and the other could cook! *stretches lazily and makes another fresh coconut cocktail*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I could never be with a guy who won't go down. So sorry but I like giving/receiving way too much ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Married to an average guy with great oral skills. So I'd probably chose well hung. Although at the moment, I'd take anything!smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexylips_
im not worried about penis size. Im fairly tight and I find even a pretty small penis is good. I dont like them too big anyway. Ill take the guy with the tounge. I get both pleasures that way ;)

This!!
Lurker
0 likes
is it bad that I think I'm both?