Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Crazy things you did under influence of Alcohol or Drugs ?

last reply
42 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Snake Charmera
0 likes
I wasn't drunk but slightly tipsy. I flashed my husband's friends as we were driving down the highway

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

0 likes
Quote by oceanrunner

I hope this happened during a Penguins playoff win.

In celebration of, actually....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont really remember it but I had gone dancing and ended up going home with a guy. On the way to his house, I guess I saw a homeless woman and insisted on giving her my club dress. I woke up the next morning and had nothing to wear home.
Lurker
0 likes
I ate three calzones and had a stomach ache for a few days (I'm lame, I know)
0 likes
Nothing crazy under the influence of alcohol or drugs...straightedge.

Still have done crazy things and recall events.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I took off my bikini top and then the bottoms at a pool party in college...
Was not the only one but for me it was quite bold...
Got fingered and my tits rubbed all night.
Woke up pretty hung over... and still naked.

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I proposed to my first wife.

If I had been more sober, I would have had more sense.

If I had been more inebriated, I wouldn't have been able to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Climbed to the top of the hills at the northeast corner of the San Fernando Valley, up to the old missile site. It was no hike, but mostly a climb - very long and sometimes treacherous trek. My buddy was taking two swigs of vodka to my one, and I ended up wasted, but having to lead him down. The blind drunk leading the blinder drunk.
Lurker
0 likes
The craziest thing I ever did under the influence of spirits and weed was going stag to a swinger's party and had sex with seven different men that night.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Flirting with security guards, table dancing, asking people if they wanted to see my nipple piercing, smashing glasses on tables and on the floor, very drunk karaoke, drunk dancing, even drunker dancing, losing shoes, phones, keys, bracelets, earrings, shit talking with people and nearly getting into fights. The list could go on, and probably will.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just had sex with one guy i know i had sex but i dont recall nothing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never been that drunk to go crazy, so I can recount all the fun smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
The Linebacker
0 likes
I can't remember them all. Ridden my motorcycle up and down stairs at parties, once cut a circle and did a long wheelie on a major road while wearing only motorcycle boots and my girlfriend's panties on my head, in front of well over a hundred cheering partiers. Taken part in streaking. Filled public fountains with clothes washing detergent. Climbed and spray painted on a water tower. Created a lot of burnt rubber smoke, cutting circles in cars. Drag raced on public roads. Maybe just a bit of brawling. A lot of arm wrestling contests. Balcony jumping and worse. I tend to attempt dangerous daring feats if I am truly drunk.

So now I try not to go beyond the pleasantly buzzed stage. Plus I am older and hopefully too mature to do that crazy shit again.