Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

WHat do you do when you know a guy is trying to look up your skirt?

last reply
100 replies
13.1k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Move about so he will have a better view. Hope I have not told you this earlier.
Lurker
0 likes
Most times I will open my legs for him
Lurker
0 likes
it seems MOST of the replies here are in the "I will let him look" or "I will open my legs for him." Is this just a sarcastic comment, or do I really need to start openly looking at the ladies in short dresses? LOL. Thanks to you all for posting, it's been interesting. Does anyone have "the rest of the story?" with more details of when it really happened?
0 likes
Recently donkey kicked a guy in the face at party--if I can feel you breathing behind my leg while I'm getting solo cups and you aren't helping then you will most definitely meet the sole of my Dr. Martens boot.
Butterfly
0 likes
I'll help him out lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends. If I find him attractive then I'd give him a closer look ;)
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Tell him if you want a peek, just ask!
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I definitely let the guy look and will adjust so that he gets a great view. It's happened a lot over the years.

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Quote by Jocelyn00

I definitely let the guy look and will adjust so that he gets a great view. It's happened a lot over the years.

And I bet you like it very much 😈

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It depends on the guy doing the looking. If he is being discreet and gentlemanly then I will move a little to give him a better view up my skirt. If he is being a pig then I cross my legs and shut it down.