What do you like more anal sex or vaginal sex

last reply
86 replies
10.3k views
1 watcher
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vaginal, for sure. Only do anal with someone I completely trust - not that keen on it myself, but want to give pleasure to a loved one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vaginal, for sure. Only do anal with someone I completely trust - not that keen on it myself, but want to give pleasure to a loved one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as much as try i never cum by intercourse , for that i like equaly sex or ass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as much as try i never cum by intercourse , for that i like equaly sex or ass
Lurker
0 likes
I like both I couldn't really pick one over the other. Vaginal is easier and better if you don't have the time and just need a quickie. Anal is real nice when both are enjoying a nice love making and want to end it with doing anal. So picking Vaginal over anal would be like trying to pick oral over Vaginal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely vaginal. But we sometimes do it the other way if it's the wrong time of the month and he's desperate enough. I always feign reluctance but secretly it turns me on. If you want to know what it's like for me read It's All in the Wrist - Chapter 4 (shameless plug)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know what they say.. every girl tries anal twice. The first time out of curiosity, and the second to see if it was really that bad!
Lurker
0 likes
Well since I don't like anal that leaves Vaginal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the day, the atmosphere and the person I'm with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vaginal ..Period .
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
yes, please.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
9 out of 10 times I'm picking vaginal but I do enjoy anal just as much when done right.

If I'm with another woman that ratio can change since toys and fingers don't (always) require prep time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vaginal for sure. There are some occasional times when anal is fun. Now if you are talking using fingers, not intercourse....
Lurker
0 likes
She likes it both ways. She would love to do anal more, but it seems if we wait 3-4 days, it's better for her. Too much too soon makes her very sore back there!
Sexy Seductive Siren
1 like
I LOVE both. For me heaven is to go from oral to vaginal to anal. Just get turned on SO MUCH. Different feelings for sure and anal is uncomfortable at best at first and often somewhat painful regardless of lube or preparation (fingers or whatever). Anal can be quite painful but that too can be a turn on if that is what you're looking for. So I have to say both.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I go through periods where I prefer one, then switch and like the other. Both feel great to me. I think anal might be the better option though. Knowing that you're doing something nasty and dirty makes it more exciting.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Vaginal just feels so much better

Chat Moderator
0 likes

All depends on what she is in the mood for... its all about her pleasure after all!

characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, I do...

0 likes

Vaginal definitely.I don't really enjoy anal

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Vaginal definitely. If a guy wants to fuck my ass I let him, and I do enjoy it. But it's vaginal sex that makes me cum. The only time I orgasm during anal is if I reach under me and rub my clit during.