Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what is the shortest you have ever had your haircut? and why did you do it?

last reply
27 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If you read my other post you know that I have a hair fetish, I would love to learn about some of your experiences when you either cut your hair short, super short or even shaved your head on purpose or by accident or......... don't be shy just tell about it....... thanks for sharing you're moment!
Lurker
0 likes
I had it very short once - I was going through a I hate me phase, but now its nice and long. I know when I don't feel good about myself the hair is the first thing I attack in a I hate myself sort of way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My hair has always been pretty long. But it has been many different colors, Black, Red, Purple,LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to have waist-length hair and cut it down to a pixie-cut when I was 19. I just got tired of the long hair. What's funny (to me at least) is how many guys thought the pixie cut was sexy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always had a buzz cut or GI when I was young, because my parents wanted it that way. In my teens and early 20's it was down my back, but now that I'm half bald, I just keep it about a half to an inch, just to not worry with it anymore. I've though about shaving it bald so it would match the rest of my head.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wanted my hair really short for a loong time. Sometimes, my hair stylist wouldn't want me to cut it short so she would persuade me. But I occasionally just cut it with scissors out of frustration. Right now, my hair is shortish. When I tie it in a ponytail, I don't get all of it and it's just this non-layered bob. But yeah, I've had it boy short. I want to try a pixie cut someday.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Was bald 10 years ago when I had cancer. We can survive ladies!
Her Ladyship Verifier
0 likes
When I was in preschool I had hair down my back and my mom cut it above my ears. I looked like a boy and I hated it....

And in 5th grade I tried short hair again due to Smallville.

I loveee my long hair.

~ "She left the web, she left the loom,
She made three paces through the room,
She saw the water-lily bloom,
She saw the helmet and the plume,
She look'd down to Camelot.
Out flew the web and floated wide;
The mirror crack'd from side to side;
"The curse is come upon me," cried
The Lady of Shalott. "
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The shortest I've ever had my hair was shoulder length. I donate my hair whenever I can. I can't stand my hair being short though, it's so hard for me when I cut it. It's like I'm losing an arm or something. My hair is very important to me. I like to have lots of it!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My mom was a hippie. She never cut our hair when we were kids, and I've never had it shorter than the middle of my back as an adult.
0 likes
Shortest? I shaved my head multiple times since I was in my single digit yrs. I stopped once I turned 20.
Lurker
0 likes
In the summer I try to keep it short, because I am pretty active and its easier to take care of....its short now, because I am finding I just like it better, although many of my friends like me with longer hair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never shaved my hair completely but I have razed the sides. I just wanted to do something different, my mom freaked
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once, in support of a friend, my head was as bald as my pussy.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Shaved it bald multiple times. As of now, though, I just keep it cut above my ears. I prefer having short hair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Several times I have had all my hair cut off and then given it away
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bald, a couple times. both times it was at my partners wish
0 likes
Shaved on one side. Just because I liked the picture I was following. But didnt like it on me.
Click below to see

Nerdzilla
0 likes
Chelsea cut, because I wanted to.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Katherine
Chelsea cut, because I wanted to.

that would be so cute on you. smile

i like to keep mine slightly past shoulder length, tho right now, it's really quite long. have had it pretty short a few times, but not by choice.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shortest

As compared to now

It was cut to be cast in a certain part as a business woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have twice grown my hair long and then had it cut to stubble and given the hair to charity
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
Tried a cut above collar look once during my tentative years. Never doing that again.

I prefer shoulder length in Summer und just let it go however longer during Winter season,
normally about halfway down my vertebrae.
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Shortest? I shaved my head multiple times since I was in my single digit yrs. I stopped once I turned 20.

Full head shave.
Chelsea cut
Shoulder length for liberty spikes.
Lurker
0 likes
I keep my hair real short.Its easier to take care of.If I want it long I can use extensions or wigs.Otherwise if I let my hair grow out it looks like an out of control Brillo pad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An example is in my picture, kept it that way for a while, just something different.
Lurker
0 likes
All through nursing school I had a pixie cut because it was quick and easy but I’ve let it grow to the middle of my back in the past 15 years. Now I pin it up or wear a ponytail for work.