what would you do

last reply
14 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
if i was at your place and you coud do whatever you wanted with me what would you do?
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Offer you total control of my mind body & soul!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would tied u to my bed and kiss your nec then your nipples and suck on them then kiss down your body start licking your clit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bathe you in a hot tub water scented in your favorite bath oil. Dry you with a heated, thick, terrycloth towel, Lie you on the bed, give your a slow erotic massage, awakening every nerve, orally take you until you scream to be fucked.

Irishmik60
Mike Corkran
Lurker
0 likes
sit and listen to you how you talk
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
everything you want young lady
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sophirarose
if i was at your place and you coud do whatever you wanted with me what would you do?

Would bring my toys along and let u enjoy the ride of ur life
Lurker
0 likes
Ask if you wanted something to drink, and spend some time getting to know you!
Lurker
0 likes
All things are relative, I always take the ladies preferences into account. In short (or as least as short as I can make this) if: you wanted to be seduced, I'd seduce you. IF you wanted to be spanked and then "forced" to... I'd do that, IF you wanted to be pampered (the bath, massage scenario posted above) pamper you, IF you wanted to be bound and teased until you begged for each orgasm ... OR if you simply wanted some oral and a fuck... A MUCH simpler question would be: "What WOULDN'T you do? " As I'm VERY open minded but it DOES have it's limits! Homosexuality, latex, feet and few other things ARE MOST DEFINITELY NOT going to happen with me.

OOPS! Ask the GALS...SORRY!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
Depends. Can you cook?

Awww, Chuck and here I thought you are the chef!!!
0 likes
Pour you a glass of drink...and talk

And get chuck to cook us dinner lol
Lurker
0 likes
Get you to seduce me
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Have drinks with you and introduce you to Chuck and the Sexy Nun.....xo

I'm straight so nothing else would happen....

hahhahahah
Lurker
0 likes
hold you close and passionately kiss you