48 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Classified
0 likes

Deflation!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

haha..i was seriously surprised nobody said that or queef.

Hmmm... Queefing is rather satisfying to hear from my point of view.

All Hail the Mighty Queef!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
With certain guys - getting emotionally attached.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
With certain guys - getting emotionally attached.

I never woulda guessed!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
The guy having erectile dysfunction.

Fortunately it's never happened yet but the fear of the guy losing his desire for me after all my efforts would make me feel awful.

I'm sure it would be just as bad, if not worse, for him too.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by ranbir

^^^^^venomous pussy

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

i think i now fear pussy after seeing this,crazydiamond thanks for me a nightmare
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Holy Crap! CrazyD, that is worse than the spider picture.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Feeling a hand that isn't mine or my partner's. I've seen way too many horror movies, obviously.

Yes you have lol that is creepy
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

haha..i was seriously surprised nobody said that or queef.

Because girls don't fart, duh.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Buxom Enigma
0 likes
Ye gods, if this is worse than the spider picture, I'm glad that was removed before I could see it ... I'm very close right now to fearing my own vagina ...

My actual fear would be getting hurt down there ... I'm almost too tight, according to some lovers, and with the thick ones I always wonder if I'm gonna rip once it gets rough ...

Quote by crazydiamond

[img][/img]
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
0 likes
Biggest fear during sex would be farting in the guys face while he eats me out. OR the guy farting while you blow him.
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
Quote by ashflower
Biggest fear during sex would be farting in the guys face while he eats me out. OR the guy farting while you blow him.

Crap and I hadn't thought of that one ... thanks, Ash ... you suck LOL
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ashflower

damnn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That The Parachute Wont Open!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well it's certainly not claustrophobia ;)
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Falling asleep or just plain dying
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mi biggest fear is that one of these will find its target..... .