women in charge

last reply
23 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do women secretly like to dominate men .but are afraid to ask/try spanking etc.
Lurker
0 likes
That fantasy of mine is inhibited by my husband's passion for never submitting to anything he deems 'remotely gay'.

So fisting him will never happen - but I get off on it all the time and I intend on writing quite a few stories to explore exactly that.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
wow ! kind of sounds like my g/f. I can't get her to explore anything. When we first met she did here and there, now, nothing. I guess she got it out of her system.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to dominate other women and if I think about it I know I would love to do the same with a man. The problem is that I really only get off with men who can dominate me. I like a guy who can "take" even if against my will so I guess I never really have to chance to try dominating them.

One day I will pick up a wimp just for the fun of it.

Why, do you like to be dominated funchatguy?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Some do.

I'm not really into 'domination' but I do enjoy sort of a power exchange, like tying him up and having my way. I do enjoy taking turns being the more assertive one when we're in the mood for that sort of thing.

But I don't wanna shove anything up his ass or call him my bitch or anything along those lines, if that's what you're asking.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I always try to instill a healthy amount of fear in guys.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

.... and THAT"S on a GOOD DAY being nice

Like the Hulk says, you wouldn't want to see me when i'm angry. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Like the Hulk says, you wouldn't want to see me when i'm angry. smile

Is that you in the background of the Lush Kitty Army banner?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
There are much subtler ways of dominating men besides spanking. I've tried them all. But spanking is so... MALE. Women don't need to resort to violence to exert power.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

...wanna tell us a story here...??

Just one?? I run a company with 38 employees, most of them men, so I'm quite used to giving orders to males. But I'm sure you mean in the bedroom. Domineering 'alpha'-type guys don't get far with me. They never get as far as my bed! The guys that do, are usually so grateful for the opportunity, they pretty much bend over backwards to please me. And if they don't, they don't get a second chance. Dominating doesn't mean humiliating. I'm very nice to everyone, but I'm also very assertive. I grew up with 3 sisters, all of us very competitive and empowered, and frankly, spoiled rotten! And we're all accustomed to getting our way.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
I always try to instill a healthy amount of fear in guys.

And women
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When I play around with the idea of dominating a man it is usually me teasing him teill he begs for release.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I all depends on the man and at what mood both players are in. I have had men that worked for me too, but the work place and the bedroom are different places.

Some men want to be controlled and directed. But not always either. I am willing to be director too.

I know one guy who calls me a couple of times a year begging to come and see me. He wants to be bound, abused and humiliated. Something he can not get from his wife.

I have never administered pain to a level that there could be permanent injury, but severe enough for him to know how serious I am.

There are times that those same things are very exciting to me also.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tried to dominate a woman once but it didnt really work out the way I had planned. Well ... I ended up tied up. I could never dominate a guy.
Lurker
0 likes
No, neither secretly or openly
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Just one?? I run a company with 38 employees, most of them men, so I'm quite used to giving orders to males. But I'm sure you mean in the bedroom. Domineering 'alpha'-type guys don't get far with me. They never get as far as my bed! The guys that do, are usually so grateful for the opportunity, they pretty much bend over backwards to please me. And if they don't, they don't get a second chance. Dominating doesn't mean humiliating. I'm very nice to everyone, but I'm also very assertive. I grew up with 3 sisters, all of us very competitive and empowered, and frankly, spoiled rotten! And we're all accustomed to getting our way.

Are you sure Carol is not one of your sisters?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

Are you sure Carol is not one of your sisters?

Carol's an only child. She comes by assertive and spoiled naturally!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I run my own successful business. I'm Hubbie's submissive sex slave, but when I'm in the left seat of our plane, I am the pilot in command. He is the copilot, even though he is a retired Air Force pilot. He is a good one too. He does all the radio work and folded the charts when we use to use the paper ones for navigating.

We have been married for over 37 years. I accepted his collar over 36 years ago. It has been a great ride and has worked well for us.

I have also been a DOM / Mistress to both a few males and females.

Brandie
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A woman dominating a man can be many different things, I for instance don't care for anything in my butt, for me its essentially foreplay and I do a like a woman to take charge.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Carol's an only child. She comes by assertive and spoiled naturally!

Very true. Spoiled rotten. Thing is she doesn't take it as an insult. But... I'm the boss. She gave me permission.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I like to share power in bed, and he is naturally a hard wired dominant male. Any time I am in charge, it is with his permission.