Would you ever fuck someone...

last reply
217 replies
35.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back in college.. yeah a few times... It had been a while for both of us and we decided we wanted it. Turned out to be a fwb thing for a while. If both people are interested... then why not???
Lurker
0 likes
Unfortunately through college parties inhibitions sometimes get stripped, and morning shame walks are way too common
I am just me...
0 likes
Sex clubs/parties and swinger's groups, a few times. But usually we've either chatted a bit first or it's the physical attraction.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Just once, before I started college. On the bank of a little creek along the Pacific Crest Trail. She was hiking south, I north and that's were our paths happened to cross. We hardly spoke past hello, then went our separate ways. One of the only times my social anxiety didn't slay me and it was glorious.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Within an hour of meeting... It happened in my college years at frat parties and once or twice with guys I met in a popular college bar. Alcohol was always an encouraging factor.

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

0 likes
Once. Met a guy while sunbathing on the beach and... I was in an aroused state of mind from what I was daydreaming about and we ended up making it within the hour.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Certainly would and have done all of the above. Love fucking strangers
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Certainly would and have done all of the above. Love fucking strangers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was at a friends house. She had me tied to her bed with my head at the foot hanging over the end. I was enjoying eating her pussy when there was a knock on the door. She answered it then came back and said there’s 2 guys here I didn’t know but they wanted to have fun with me. I said you’re kidding, right. Then a cock was put To my lips and it started fucking my mouth. A few seconds later, another cock slipped into my pussy. So, the answer is, I guess I’ll fuck someone I never met.