Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

would you ever sleep with another man if your man wanted to watch?

last reply
27 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
i have requested this of a few of my past girlfriends, none of which were open to the idea. however one of my ex's expressed how utterly kinky she was, after we had split, and now i wish i had taken advantage of that. so please....feedback is appreciated. thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My reply may not be the best to gauge your replies by since Hubby and I have been in the lifestyle for many years!

But to answer your question, YES! As I know it will get him off! Much like I enjoy seeing him with another woman!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Surprise, surprise....Nope

I've always been attracted to men who are a bit possessive and who don't share well. Also, I don't find the idea appealing at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think he would ever ask me to,, he enjoys when we have another male watching,, but I doubt he would want to sit out on the action. But I mean if he really wanted something like that,, I would do it,, but I don't think I could really get into it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thinking on that one, but then again, what's there to think about??
Lurker
0 likes
yes....I would invite him back to our bed too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely but sadly he never will
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
never ever
Lurker
0 likes
thank you for all of the replies. and i am getting the general consensus is that it depends completely on the person, as does everything else in life.

poizen- why wont he??
Dazzling- i think most women couldnt get into it, if they were really committed to the relationship. my question is, when does lust prevail over love if the love is strong enough? or should it ever?
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think I could. Part of being in a relationship, for me, is allowing myself to be completely vulnerable with that one person. To do that with someone else would be beyond me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i sure would but i dont think he would ever be into it
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hubby and i have talked about it at length and i would do it...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Being lesbian ...
IF a woman I was with wanted to see me with another woman ... why not ? To be with a guy? No way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have talked about it and we almost certainly will at some time, but not yet.
Lurker
0 likes
Severely doubt the day would ever come when my b/f asked me to sleep with another man - but the hell ... I wish it would.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With another man? Not very likely at all.
But with another woman? Less unlikely.
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmmmm.....i don't think i could/would actually fuck another man while my boyfriend watched but i would def be into flirting, picking up another guy and maybe giving him a blowjob etc. while my boyfriend watched.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not in a relationship at the moment so I don't have a man as such. However, No! I don't think I would. Not while he was watching anyway. Threesomes or more are OK when you are single but they can put a strain on a relationship. If your relationship can handle it though, I say go for it! LOL Alison
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've thought about two guys before but don't know if I'd just sleep with a guy and let my partner watch unless it was his all time fantasy. If he'd join in then it would be yes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
nope... I'd be thinking too much about what if he changes his mind - when he can't. I would never let him sleep with another woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes for sure , if it pleases him and I fancy the guy ....why not everyone wins ....
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe double standards, I would sleep with another guy but would goad if he went with another woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course! I have many times and my husband loves to watch me and I love to watch him with another woman too. I love the look on her face as my husband gives her pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
Have once. And we went through a rough patch working out the after ripples....
Lurker
0 likes
Have once. And had a very rough patch as we worked through the after-ripples. Having said that...with better planning, yes I would again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have once, it wasn't all that great. Now with another woman, OH YEA