Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you like your husband or boyfriend buy you sexy underwear?

last reply
69 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
HELL YEAH!!! only the right size though.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. He does. It always makes me smile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just remember to include a gift receipt so she can exchange it for the right size if it doesn't fit.

If he buys it, it's almost guaranteed that he'll like the way it looks on you, even if it's not something you would have picked out. And sexy underwear is mostly for the guys n'est-ce pas? (You don't have to wear it all day if it's not comfy.)
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yes If he want to sleep in my bed. I will not leave them on long
Lurker
0 likes
I would love for my husband to buy me sexy bras and panties. I think it would be exciting to come home to a bunch to model. Knowing he was out picking out what he wants to see is a huge turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
I purchase my wife's lingerie. I love buying it for her because I buy what we both like. I like matching sets and love seeing her wearing them.
0 likes
Of course! Lingerie shopping together is great fun and he enjoys it too. Last Valentine's, last month, was a lot of shopping but really nice! xoxoxoxox
Lurker
0 likes
OH SURE.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would absolutely love it. He took me shopping once like 11 years ago and bought me the best skirt and top. I adored wearing it bc he thought I was sexy in it.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
I love buying buying my wife sexy undies, its a turn on for me to know that she is wearing it and makes her feel sexy which is all that really matters.