Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you rather have sex with a guy who is too skinny or too fat?

last reply
17 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Too skinny. Sorry guys I am skinny and like same
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CyberwalkerX

Dunno - it all depends on the guy and how he looks. Some underweight and overweight people are intensely hot, in my view (like my husband, for example).
Lurker
0 likes
I want a guy who is good at fucking! Weight is further down on the list.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure what you mean by too skinny or fat. But I rather have a skinny person. Big Santa types are not for me.6UNBZWKY83nRc6EM
Madam Carol
0 likes
This question seems a bit politically incorrect... Just sayin.
Site administrator
0 likes
Do you mean weight challenged? Perhaps lean and mean or sexy and curvy would be more appropriate .. (just joking since I am the latter).

edit - Fine lean men are sexy too before anyone calls me out on that.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
This question seems a bit politically incorrect... Just sayin.

I appreciate your concern. To an extent you are right. It might be if seen in a certain way, but it is also a question of preference, no? It doesn't imply that fat guys or skinny guys are unattractive, or that one is more attractive than the other. But there is a stereotype for sexually attractive men, and it might be interesting to look beyond that and see what people think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Do you mean weight challenged? Perhaps lean and mean or sexy and curvy would be more appropriate .. (just joking since I am the latter).

edit - Fine lean men are sexy too before anyone calls me out on that.

Yeah I'd say that's a good way of putting it!
Lurker
0 likes
lol

Once I was too skinny

But now I am too fat

(true story)
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by CyberwalkerX

I appreciate your concern. To an extent you are right. It might be if seen in a certain way, but it is also a question of preference, no? It doesn't imply that fat guys or skinny guys are unattractive, or that one is more attractive than the other. But there is a stereotype for sexually attractive men, and it might be interesting to look beyond that and see what people think.

There are plenty of lovely people in all body types but this question is about skinny or fat. That is subjective according to each person. I just saw a movie about sugar and the obesity crisis world wide. It showed the incredible amount of sugar added to almost everything. It was scary. For me to say I don't like fat people, I'm talking about a major percentage of people.

I think with the dietary pallet of America that skinny people are indeed a rarity. That movie confirmed what I've always known. Calories are all not the same. If you consume 2,300 calories of healthy vegetables, meats, nuts and grains are vastly different than 2,300 calories of sugar filled junk food.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
lol

Once I was too skinny

But now I am too fat

(true story)

Perhaps I'll follow the same trajectory!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U

There are plenty of lovely people in all body types but this question is about skinny or fat. That is subjective according to each person. I just saw a movie about sugar and the obesity crisis world wide. It showed the incredible amount of sugar added to almost everything. It was scary. For me to say I don't like fat people, I'm talking about a major percentage of people.

I think with the dietary pallet of America that skinny people are indeed a rarity. That movie confirmed what I've always known. Calories are all not the same. If you consume 2,300 calories of healthy vegetables, meats, nuts and grains are vastly different than 2,300 calories of sugar filled junk food.

Hmmm... right. Also, I'm sure you understand this is not about liking or disliking body types, but individual preference or dispositions of various people.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Seems to me the question was asking if I wanted sex with a fat or skinny person? That puts the subject about two body types. Not average or fit but skinny or fat. I personally don't qualify my lovers by either of those categories. There has to be more to the question than fat or skinny. Like married or single, old or young, etc.

So my answer is neither. I want to have sex with someone I care for.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
they both have their advantages. if you like incorporating acrobatic positions a thinner person may do it for you. if you enjoy riding, a heavier person may be your cup of tea.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
Seems to me the question was asking if I wanted sex with a fat or skinny person? That puts the subject about two body types. Not average or fit but skinny or fat. I personally don't qualify my lovers by either of those categories. There has to be more to the question than fat or skinny. Like married or single, old or young, etc.

So my answer is neither. I want to have sex with someone I care for.

That's fair enough.
Lurker
0 likes
Lol, skinny men and fat men both can have mice sized cocks, so either is ok. Veronnie2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right in the middle sounds good to me...