Your favorite part of the first thrust?

last reply
28 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What part of the man's initial thrust into you do you like best?
His head spreading your lips?
Sliding all the way into your love tunnel?
Hitting bottom when he's all the way in?
Other?
Lurker
0 likes
when sitting on top and slowly letting him slide in smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The head entering.
0 likes
Reaching the bottom when the tip is tickled by the tight vaginal folds.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you first feel her relax an the head eases inside, then that clench over the foreskin
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Vaginally, feeling the head stretching me open followed by the fullest of his cock. Anally, feeling the pressure of his cock against my inner sphincter and that brief moment of discomfort as he forces my resistance open and enters me.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its the sensation of feeling filled for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That first thrust is so underrated. I prefer to take it in missionary every time because i just LOVE that pressure on top of me as he's filling me up and finally bottoming out. I fucking gasp every single time
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
I suppose this doesn't really answer the question but it's a combination of each; they all create a unique feeling, especially how he does it. If it's a slow loving thing then the first touch and small entry, the gradual filling and finally our bodies touching as he's fully in are all wonderful. Then there are the times when he's fully coated himself with my juice and its one quick, hard, deep thrust; mind blowing.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

0 likes
It's the feeling of being taken by someone you love, feeling him claim me
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If it's our first time, the look on his face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wsd
What part of the man's initial thrust into you do you like best?
His head spreading your lips?
Sliding all the way into your love tunnel?
Hitting bottom when he's all the way in?
Other?

as a man, I need to say that doesn't matter what they like most, but the look of their face at the first push is th most beautiful show on earth!
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Quote by Andrew00

as a man, I need to say that doesn't matter what they like most, but the look of their face at the first push is th most beautiful show on earth!

As a woman, you may want to rethink the words you wrote ~ doesn't matter what they like most…
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by carlyhughes2018
its the sensation of feeling filled for me

I so agree with you. That moment before he comes in I feel empty and incomplete, when he is in I feel whole
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is the combination of the feeling of the head of his cock parting my lips and beginning to push further into me, and the look on his face as he experiences the feeling of his cock being enveloped by me! It's hard to describe, but easy to imagine!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
It is the combination of the feeling of the head of his cock parting my lips and beginning to push further into me, and the look on his face as he experiences the feeling of his cock being enveloped by me! It's hard to describe, but easy to imagine!

Time to close the thread. Nothing else can top this answer which I totally agree with!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyKat

Time to close the thread. Nothing else can top this answer which I totally agree with!

Except: Your lips, coated with the sweet nectar of a man beast pressing against my own mouth as he enters me. Thank you for sharing this magnificent cock with me Kat.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563

I couldn't agree more.
0 likes
It’s the feeling of the head entering and parting my pussy lips. It feels amazing. Then I love for my man to pull it out and slide back in multiple times with just the head and then he finally bottoms out. OMG
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For me it's all still foreplay... feeling the head entering me or his shaft slowly filling me. When he assuredly buries himself inside me, the first thrust... my body wants to curl up with pleasure at that moment!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bria_xo

As a woman, you may want to rethink the words you wrote ~ doesn't matter what they like most…

sorry, I'm not mothertongue and I wrote in the bad way, just wanted to say that choosing any of the things women like most, the beauty on the face remains the same!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
His head spreading your lips? -Good
Sliding all the way into your love tunnel? - better
Hitting bottom when he's all the way in? - best
Other? - the feeling of his body over me - then the feeling when he is all the way up and he lays over me - THEN when he rests for me to enjoy the feeling of it deep inside me before we begin to enjoy the pleasures that follow.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
It's happening to someone else, if we are making this exclusively hetero (and all happiness to you!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although its only one of many ways for the first thrust, I like holding "him" as he positions himself and I raise my knees and spread my thighs - I like licking my finger and giving myself a little lube, then guiding "him" right to the edge of my labia, moving my hands down his shaft so I can feel my labia being pressured then separated, and I feel the length of his shaft sliding in with such great purpose and promise, and looking up into his smiling eyes as he enters me.....sometimes I leave my hands there for a few strokes to feel the shaft come out from its first visit, wet and slippy, and then slide through my fingers and labia back into me .... I love that.....

But then, sometimes, I just want the jackhammer ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love the first few seconds when my pussy takes the head of his swollen cock and he pauses a few seconds before impaling me with his cock.

0 likes

The moment you enter... Jizz then fall asleep, it's the best feeling in the world

0 likes

Vaginal: when the glans spreads the moist lips, creating anticipation and expectation.

Anal: complete immersion when one feels totally filled with cock.

Oral: the first swirl of the tongue around the base of the head, inevitably producing a twitch (or more) that lets one know she's doing something right.