A what makes a good wife

last reply
12 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you say that good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a prostitute in the night.
Lurker
0 likes

seriously???

what year are we in????
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

seriously???

what year are we in????

Look at his profile picture, and then take a stab at answering that question.

I cannot bear to put a year on it, but something previous to 1965 or so comes to mind....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth

I cannot bear to put a year on it, but something previous to 1965 or so comes to mind....

You mean 1865.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Quote by gypsymoth

You mean 1865.

Sadly, no, I meant 1965.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The truth is often a terrible weapon of aggression. It is possible to lie, and even to murder, with the truth. How I feel the pain of you unkind words.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by oldgit
The truth is often a terrible weapon of aggression. It is possible to lie, and even to murder, with the truth. How I feel the pain of you unkind words.

well, based on your initial question/statement, I believe you have offended a great many with your words (both male and female).

Peace
Lurker
0 likes
Let's be nice here.

Perhaps Oldgit means as the quote says, " A lady in the parlor and a whore in the bedroom"?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Would you say that good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a prostitute in the night.

If by that you mean she can cook, she can clean, she'll go down on you and she'll do them all without a fuss, then I totally agree. ;)

Na for real, a good wife imo is someone who is willing to put up with your shit...forever. I mean, even our own mothers get sick of us eventually. No matter how many other qualities she has, if she can't put up with you, neither of you will be happy.
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it you can either run from it...or, learn from it." - Rafiki, The Lion King
Lurker
0 likes
Been married 38 years let me give it a shot....................first what each other looks like .that open the door for you to go out with you.............................................................................second communicate do you have a lot,of things to talk about so you dont get bored..........................................................................third values thing you have that you can build your relationship on...............................................................................fourth and i think the most important trust after all this is the person you choice to trust with all the important things you have in your single life....................................fifth and i guess you are asking why i choice this last is LOVE because without the other 4 there is to marriage...........................................well thats my two cents hope it helped. all the best all.
Lurker
0 likes
Someone who does not forget how she got you in the first place but can change you for the better.
0 likes
I believe the saying goes "a lady in the street, but a freak in the bed"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dam rite