Quote by MerryAnitaQuote by Zafia
Turkey baster?.....what the??....
Yeah, I'm curious abut that too?
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
the girl must be pretty crap if she can't get a guy to cum.
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Quote by techgoddess
Will let this comment slide since you are so young Jay.
~~Tech
Quote by CuriousJayUKQuote by techgoddess
Will let this comment slide since you are so young Jay.
~~Tech
It did dawn on me that there are alternative reasons for a guy failing to cum, sorry.![]()
> */bows and backs up to then run away/*
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Quote by techgoddess
No need to hide...for now!
Quote by roccotool
I've never faked one, but I've gone on....and on....and on.... waiting for her to cum or to produce some kind of sign that she was into it, and wondering if I should fake it just to get the damn thing over with.
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Quote by roccotool
I've never faked one, but I've gone on....and on....and on.... waiting for her to cum or to produce some kind of sign that she was into it, and wondering if I should fake it just to get the damn thing over with.
Quote by roccotool
You know who I'm talking about, Cupcake. She was on her way out when you walked into my life.
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.