anal curiosity

last reply
76 replies
12.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have done it to both male and female partners and have never had any of them try to stop me. I love to try and tongue fuck, you really can't penetrate with your tongue but the sensation for them and me is orgasmic. It is also a nice way to broach the subject of either digital or penile penetration,your partner will often ask ,"just pop one finger in, see if I like it". Just remember ,plenty of lube and be gentle.
Lurker
0 likes
i haven't been licked ... but i jus wanna try :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by proc41

1st, you have to buy a dog named Rover ... it doesn't work if your dog is named otherwise.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had it done to years ago by girl friend. Found another later on who willingly offered to give me that pleasure and I eagerly reciprocated. A wonderful feeling. Just a thought, while in the shower, use the hardest spray choice on your anus..you won't be sorry!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
mmmmm I love being licked, fingered and then fucked.
I also adore licking someone elses ass before fingering or fucking them and also love licking someone whilst they're enjoying the feel of a hard cock sliding in and out of them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PaulaXDhertsUK
mmmmm I love being licked, fingered and then fucked.
I also adore licking someone elses ass before fingering or fucking them and also love licking someone whilst they're enjoying the feel of a hard cock sliding in and out of them

My one great passion in life is rimming an ass. I love burying my tongue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't had a girl lick my ass though I wouldn't mind I know her fingers feel good it makes me horn though I am not sure why
Lurker
0 likes
It feels great!!!
Hygiene is clearly important though
Lurker
0 likes
Ask my girlfriend... Hehe. I've had it done once to me and really enjoyed it. I'm up for seconds....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll tong fuck a girls ass any time she wants and I let her do it to me too.
Lurker
0 likes
My fiance has done it to me a couple times and it felt really good for me but even though we have been together for years and tried just about everything there is for 2 people to try, I still felt a little awkward and self conscious about it. My fiance also loves when I do it to him.

A word of advice to anyone who wants to try it - shower first!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as the woman is clean i have no problem licking her ass or even pressing my tongue into her ass
Because the more turned on she gets
THE BETTER THE SEX IS
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy having my ass eaten and my girlfriend craves my tongue and cock in her ass, so I say go for it! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What a great feeling. I love it.
A word of advice: avoid partners that eat a lot of Mexican food.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
never done it... too afraid that i'd get the taste of shit or something! lol love to try tho

Lol. Its definitely something you do with someone who have enough hygeine sense to keep it clean. I suggest a nice shower before hand.
Lurker
0 likes
the few times its happened to me it was amazing
Lurker
0 likes
It's a nice tickle. Makes me go wild.