BDSM

last reply
17 replies
5.9k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have always been into the slave master, bondage, whipping, and rough stuff like that. Do men really like to do that? Is it sexier to have a submissive or a dominant? please and thanks heart
Lurker
0 likes
I think its the same for both sexes: personal preference
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on my mood. It's nice to have a lady take the lead at times, but, mostly, I tend to conduct the orchestra.

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Have only tried soft dom with partner, but have visited mistress and found it big turn on to be severely dominated by a woman clad in leather. Although she didnit go as far as i would have liked because of the time, i would definitely be going back for more one day.
Lurker
0 likes
Slave, what is your question? I'm confused.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It depends on my mood sometimes I'm dominant, sometimes she is dominant. I guess in the end if you get off that's all that matters.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I LIKE TO SWITCH BETWEEN SUB AND DOM
TOETAG
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If i did not take the lead with my partner i would never have sex.qAAt6WKAJ84WFCG7
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
U know what they say if ur not the lead dog the view never changes . Dominant is the only way
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i'm definitely submissive. i tried being dominant once with a man who was very anxious to fnd out what it was like to be controlled and used by a fem dom. it wasn't good for either of us .... such that we never had sex again. now i know better than trying to be something that's not in my inner core. i don't always want to be submissive or play a slave role, but i know i'm not mistress material!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
it depends on how dominant, and what she wants.
Lurker
0 likes
I love being dominated. Even rough domination is a big turn on for me. A man that knows what he's doing is a powerful orgasm just waiting to happen.
Lurker
0 likes
I like to be both dominant and submissive, although I tend to be dominant. Most women I've been with like to be submissive. (Actually, I think all of them liked to be submissive). I'm into rough, dirty sex, but I'm not into pain (giving or receiving). A little bit of humiliation or degradation can be hot, as long as it involves actual sexual contact. After talking to BDSM lifestylers, I've realized that many of the things that they like do may not always involve actual sexual contact.

You'll find out that most men enjoy rough sex, but we all have different preferences for how rough and what types of things we like. If you are referring to the BDSM "lifestyle" then you'll find fewer people that are into it, although it still seems to be a popular fetish. Although most men tend to be dominant and most women tend to be submissive (and yes, I said "most" and that doesn't mean "all" for those of you what will no doubt bitch about me making "generalizations") but as a guy, it is refreshing to have the woman switch things up once and a while and take a dominant role.

I have noticed that BDSM interests seem to be more prevalent among females than males though. Or maybe males are just less open to talking about it...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
I like to be both dominant and submissive, (and yes, I said "most" and that doesn't mean "all" for those of you what will no doubt bitch about me making "generalizations")

"Learning, I see you are...Padawan."

“Powerful you have become, the switch side I sense in you.”
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dominant sadist reporting in.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it for obvious reasons. Although part of the appeal is having a sense of control over at least one thing in an out of control world. No matter what else there is, or what else goes on in the day I am secure in knowing that in at least one area I am without question the boss.

-MV
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I find it most exciting to have a lady that is submissive. However, I'm not one that believes in inflicking anything other than minor pain.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally, I am more submissive and find women dom's extremely sexy. Me beingn her slave and having her balacning me somewhere between pleasure and pain for hours on end. mmmm. Doing things to me that have never been done to me. Taking advantage of me and humiliating me. So sexy. Thanks Dom ladies. Me being dominant doesn't suit my personality but, I am making efforts to change that

Forever your humble servant.

HotFun1
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never had the opportunity to do either. I would like to be able to experiment in this area. If I found a willing Sub, it would be fun to be the "Lead Dog" for a while.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im definatly a sub, i like females telling me what to do, its such a big turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm primarily a dom, but that doesn't mean I always have to dominate (if that makes sense)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a switch, but I tend to favor my submissive side. Being dominated by a partner, told what to do, dirty talk, being able to let everything go and just feel, and taste and enjoy without having to worry about guilt or judgement, because after all you aren't in control.
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.