Biggest turn-ons?

last reply
81 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A woman that has a fine ass is the biggest turn on followed by a nice smile and sexy legs in high heels
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A girl who loves sucking dick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The main thing that turns me on about a girl has to be her eyes if I don't like her eyes it might be a deal breaker, I know it might sound wrong but honestly if I'm going to be looking at her I have to like themsmile Also I like girls who enjoy video games more than the average girl A.K.A the real gamer girls :) if she has that quality then I'm willing to over look the eyes :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A women with a wonderful smile , that is not only on her lips but in her eyes too.
Lurker
0 likes
Curvy, intelligent, geek girls are what I've always lusted after - with my wife, I got all that in spades smile
Lurker
0 likes
Girls that die their hair red, yum
Lurker
0 likes
eyes which sparkle (i can connect to a person who speaks with eyes) and jawline and hands,
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Men who like girls who dye their hair red x

I have to agree with Kiera on this one. I've always had a fascination for red haired women. There is something so sexy about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to agree with LK213....those little peach fuzz hairs on a womans lower back and tummy and along the side of her neck and sometimes even her forearms .....damn.....little golden glinting hairs.....
Lurker
0 likes
Confidence is the biggest turn on for me, followed by a good sense of humor. It can't hurt anything if they like sports too though
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lightheart
eyes which sparkle (i can connect to a person who speaks with eyes) and jawline and hands,

Wow, this is so dreamy...I say, yes, to the way our eyes speak; I say the same about our hands; then I would add something others may not accept but it is a kind of total intuitive sense of a lady's aura or spirit.

You are so young and so wise.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Naughty, open minded, eager, moaner, a tease, oral, wet, sensual and a very bad girl in the bedroom.

Nice hair, beautiful eyes, great ass, comfortable in high heels and a dress with a glass of wine, and comfortable in jeans and a sweatshirt with a beer, nice figure, intelligent and a good conversationalist.

And if she likes the Patriots too, that just icing on the cake!
Lurker
0 likes
her smile smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
her eyes and smile for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A woman with hands bound and on her knees begging me to "get creative"
Lurker
0 likes
When laying in bed and my lady rolls over spoons with me and whispers "I want you to make love to me"
Lurker
0 likes
One thing, confidence.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
A girl that walks in the room and all eyes are upon her.
Lurker
0 likes
A beautiful smile and eyes that sparkle.......
Lurker
0 likes
When a lady subtly tries to get my attention and perhaps even takes that to the art of seduction. If she has great thighs and makes sure I see them.....gulp!