bj with rubber

last reply
41 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I couldnt imagine using a condom if I was blowing a guy. Just like I cant imagine using a dental dam for oral with a woman.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I couldnt imagine using a condom if I was blowing a guy. Just like I cant imagine using a dental dam for oral with a woman.

LOL That is why most do not. ;) But thinking about it... wow, what a chance we all took (are taking).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Is this a real thing? People actually give blow jobs with rubbers? Please tell me it isn't true.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Tashtego
Is this a real thing? People actually give blow jobs with rubbers? Please tell me it isn't true.

I cannot tell you it's not true. Prostitutes, and OCD/paranoid casual sex partners who are also eager to please, will use them.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have never experienced a bj with a rubber on.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I can understand if your Prostitutes, and or a OCD/paranoid casual sex type person. I was speaking on my behalf. I've never found the need to use them. She does have a point though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can see the point of using condoms for blowjobs in casual sex situations (also include gloves and barriers here as well), but if someone is in a committed relationship, there should be no reason that s/he isn't fluid bonded with his/her partner. (At least assuming an identical bill of health, i.e. both clean from STIs.)
0 likes
Isnt that the reason for flavoured condoms? A solution for those ppl tht want to give head but perhaps don't enjoy the taste of cock. Just a thought, altho not something I've really tread to think about before.
Lurker
0 likes
I've done both--given a guy a blow job with and without a condom on him. Casual sex, for sure! And the flavored condoms are pretty good.
There are times when I want to please my lover, but don't want to swallow his cum, so a rubber comes in handy; spitting his cum out isn't terribly polite.
Lurker
0 likes
When I first got active with guys I was scared of STDs and put condoms on the guys I gave blow jobs. It really was awful, latex flavour and no skin contact , never use them now and touch wood no STD to date. Also if I am with I guy I really appreciate I like to swallow his cum , lets them know that I enjoyed it too, you can't do that if he's wearing a raincoat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im married so using a condom for protection isn't needed, but if I were single and giving a bj or having intercourse I I would, can't be to careful until you really get to know him and his past.there are lots of ways to please him without taking risks.mmmm
Lurker
0 likes
I honestly understand why you would do it but I really must say I don't like it. Feeling the naked cock in your mouth is the only way to go.