Blow job or baby oil handjob?

last reply
77 replies
23.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i have had blowjobs while driving down the freeway. always nice.. so if the woman knows what she is doing bj all the way..
Just let it go.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I have never had a baby oil HJ, but the missus has used a moisturising lotion before, and they do feel great. Blow jobs, without the use of the hands, rarely make me cum. Although the sensation is sensational, there is not quite enough pressure there from the mouth alone. The use of both is awesome though when she puts her hand over her mouth. The baby oil does sound nice (and somewhat messy). Definitely be calling for a towel to lay on for that one.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
both oil hj feels good
Lurker
0 likes
Prefer the blowjob but not necessarily in a car. Done it and almost went off the road...
Lurker
0 likes
Either one would be great!, but nothing like the feel of me all oily and an expert hand getting me off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love blowjob in the car, last one was while driving down the highway while a woman truckdriver watch us through the sun roof. She got about a 30 second show before the car behind us was blowing its horn causing we were going to slow in the passing lane. I would love an oil handjob. still looking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both...but if I had to choose, I'd go for the baby oil handjob. As good as a mouth feels surrounding a cock, there is something even more intimate about hands. Hands can be non-sexual (like a massage) or extremely sexual, at the same time. Hands have such varied ways of manipulating your cock and adjusting speed, tightness, direction, etc.
Lurker
0 likes
I dont want to choose between the two..but they both have their merits. Love the BJ when she is looking at me...when she really loves it...but I dont cum that way. Oily handjob, can last longer, and i could kiss her as I came...which I would love so much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The BJ wins hands down!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hand job sounds amazing as I have had blowjobs before. Would like to try as much as possible. I'm still young so still time I guess.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Expertly done they are both great . Given a choice I would have to go with the BJ , however not a lot of girls will not swallow so BJ tends to end with a hand shake any way.

Question for the writer , do you swallow ?
Lurker
0 likes
Deff a topless baby oil handjob.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not fussed...either would be nice!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can give myself a HJ, but when she does it, it is much more intense!
However, a BJ is still #1.
Lurker
0 likes
Being deep-throated, by a skilled girl, who can take you in all the way, is simply amazing!

I've had hand jobs which are better than the blow job, given by inexperienced girls.

Likewise I've had handjobs which were terrible, too.

That being said, my best milkings, have come in the form of hand jobs, from a girl, with skills!
MMMMMM.
Lurker
0 likes
first the bj.. then a long hand job
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although either can be pretty sensual and exciting, each depends on the woman doing it. Whichever she really likes doing is the one she will do well and therefore satisfy the guy the best. A handjob allows verbal accompaniment which can add to the excitement, but if her mouth is full, she doesn't have to say much.