you're banging a gal at work -
quite possibly the most dangerous of situations, but the allure, the exc qitement.
the question - could you keep all quiet about it? or blabber it to all the guys there.
I am married. Do the math.
If I was banging someone at work, no one but me and the other is going to hear about it.
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Once upon a time I was banging a guy at work. Does that count? I said nothing. My boss eventually figured it out. Actually, he was jealous because he wanted to get with my lover. It didn't matter, though. Neither my lover or I cared about boundaries or exclusivity, even though I couldn't stand my boss. I loved my lover and how he handled my cock.